*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812866-Demon-slayer-chapter-2-The-demon-appears
Rated: 13+ · Other · Supernatural · #1812866
A story about a man trying to take on demons and defend that, which is precious to him.
         As night approached Alex met Jerrid next to the school. Jerrid was wearing the kind of cloak that appears in the Dracula movies and to top it off also had fake fangs. However Alex was wearing an old tatterred shirt and a little bit of green make up. Since he hadn't ordered a suit or anything, he just decided to dress like a zombie, since one could do that without using anything except some make up. "Well Alex still as ticked off at the idea of Haloween as ever?" "Yup, sure am. I would rather be home and play that new MMO you know, but atleast the principal won't bust me this time." Jerrid smiled and said, "As grouchy as ever." "That's just who I am, baby.", Alex responded and smiled a bit too.
         When they went inside the school, it was full of colorfully dressed students. The school itself was one of the more prestigious establishments of it's kind, so they had enough money to throw at these events. The duo of Jerrid and Alex was approached by a girl with long black hair and walking around in a huge dress. "Quite the get up for such a party. Don't you think you think you paid too much for a costume to a Haloween party Melinda?", Alex snarked. Meanwhile Jerrid hugged Melinda since they had been a pair for 5 months now. Melinda was the leader of the acrobatics team, who had just  Then the principal's speech started and went on for a half hour. As in most principal speeches, it was stuff everyone know to begin with or couldn't care less about.
         After the principal finished, Jerrid said he wanted to talk to Alex alone. While the They went to the second floor hallway of the main building, which was pitch black, while the party itself took place in a special building made for these events that wasn't connected to the main building, in the  and Jerrid said, "I know this might be a bit sudden, but I am leaving next week. I am going to France, since my parents are moving away." Alex was silent for a bit and then said, "Hey if that's the way it has to be, that's the way it has to be man. Besides, there's always MSN ans Skype you know." Jerrid looked cheerful and Alex asked, "By the way did you tell Melinda?" "Yeah, today slightly before we came here." "How did she take it?" "What are you aiming for my girlfriend even before I have left?", Jerrid laughed. "I just don't want to have some kind of Whiny the dinosaur sobbing in the classroom. That would be really annoying." Jarrid smiled and said that I might as well return to the prom. He wanted to breathe some fresh air so he went to the second floor balcony.
         When Alex came back to the party, the principal ended up talking to him and as usual with Alex and Margaret - they just ended up throwing sarcasm at each other for about an hour. After they were finished Alex saw Melinda talking to some kind of a silhouette outside, which was hard to see since it was already midnight and it was hard to see anything. He could only detect Margaret because of her shrill voice. Since he had a bad feeling he listened in on the conversation. "Thank you for helping me", said Melinda, "Jerrid won't run away now!." The silhouette answered with only one sentence,"I didn't do it for you, I just wanted to kill something."
         After hearing that Alex rushed to the second floor where he had left Jerrid. He saw only a bloody pulp of remains. Jerrid's neck had been cut open and the blood had already stopped gushing out. "Don't worry", a girl's voice said, "It was done by a demon." It was Melinda. Alex looked into Melinda's face and asked, "Like fuck it was! Who was that man you talked to? I know he did this!" "It wasn't a man, it was a demon.", replied Melinda. "The only way i will believe that bullshit is if I see it for myself!", shouted Alex. "Fair enough", a cold voice behind Alex announced, "Here I am." When Alex turned around he saw a gigantic black wolf about four times as tall as an avarage middle age man and as long as three cars. Margaret , who had noticed Alex running to the main building, came in to see what had happened and also saw the monstrous creature.
© Copyright 2011 dahamsta (dahamsta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812866-Demon-slayer-chapter-2-The-demon-appears