*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812996-Secret-Love-Affair
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1812996
The one you want to be with.
It is just you and me, our here on your front porch. The rain is pouring down, and you are looking at me, the way I have dreamed you would look at me for oh, so long. It shouldn’t happen but, I hope you put your love on my tonight. I may regret it in the morning, but I don’t care. Just touch me again, because tonight is now and tomorrow is not here. Please don’t stop because this night belongs to us. Just put your love on me right now. It must be the way you are holding me. You smell of rain and your lips taste of honeysuckle. It is driving me crazy and I am so in the mood. I know I shouldn’t want this, but I want you to put your love on me tonight. I will probably regret it in the morning, but tonight is now and tomorrow is not here. Please don’t stop, because this night belongs to us, so just put your love on me now. What a position we are both in. Pretend it is nothing special, but in all reality I cannot get enough. I wouldn’t be able to stop if I tried, hope you can handle me. You have my back against the wall; I see the sweat off your brow. I got you working for it. You are putting your love on me tonight. I don’t care if I regret it in the morning. Just touch me again. Tonight is now and I hope tomorrow never comes. Please don’t stop, this night is ours, and you love on me now.

© Tana Lee Buoy
© Copyright 2011 tanabuoy (tanabuoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812996-Secret-Love-Affair