*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812994-Do--Let-Die
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1812994
What if you found out that your time was almost up?

Life is short. You never know when your time is up. So before Atropos cuts you off the cord to the living, remember this. You can’t change fate. However, you can re-evaluate your life and make things right. Stop dwelling on worldly things. They do not mean anything. You might think it will bring you happiness, but that only lasts a short time. Just think that when you die, these ‘things’ definitely will not be sitting around a table together talking about what kind of person you were and how much they miss you. So make right with the people you may have wronged. Strike up a conversation with someone you have not talked to in a while. Rekindle that close friendship that has lost steam over the years. Befriend the people you never gave the chance. Tell that girl or that guy, that you have had a thing for, but never told, how much they mean to you. Make sure you tell your lover everyday how much you love them. Be nicer to your siblings, and spend as much time with your family as possible. Appreciate life. Take some time and get away from the hustle. Enjoy your surroundings. Take in some fresh air. Dance in the rain. Lay out under the stars. Stop thinking about how you wished your life was. Wishing gets to you nowhere. Do something about it. If you hate something, change it. But, don’t fret the things that our out of your control. So, when your time is near its end, and death is knocking on your doorstep, keep your head up, look it in the eye and don’t forget to smile.





© Tana Lee Buoy
© Copyright 2011 tanabuoy (tanabuoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812994-Do--Let-Die