*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813080-The-Loser
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1813080
A journey to purge all who choose not to believe.
There goes another loser, never the wiser, never remembered, destined to trot along the road of failure for only those who smear the blood of its competitors along the path will find nourishment. Dreams are what make us who we are, give up in them and destroy all we are and all we ever will be, for what happens to one who through persistence and determination scours across the tretcherous land of life only to find bitter dissapointment? Life has many doors to which can lead to all but success but only those who refuse to be chained to fate will be the sparkle of light in the endless realm of dark. Even the greatest restraint must have a weakened point to which one must focus until the thread of fate itself gives way to the echoing snap that will rattle the very idea of impossibility. Be the one to end the scoffs of fools who say triumph is born instead of made. Until the echo reaches the incomprehensible mind, all we shall be.... is another loser.
© Copyright 2011 Conpendium (conpendium89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813080-The-Loser