*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813276-Home-From-Work
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Autumn
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1813276
Anticipation grew from their souls with intense passion ready to explode.
Home from Work
3/21/2010
The front door closed, and the top lock was turned as he called out to her. Queen, you here? There was no response, so he started up the stairs but remembered that sometimes she goes in the back room right off the rear porch to do her most serious writing, a room he designed and set up for her on her on 4oth birthday. It was soundproof with two bay windows that looked out into the yard and had a mural of her favorite color lavender with an assortment of butterflies that looked like they would at any moment flutter right off the wall. As he began back down the stairs the anticipation of her being in that room made him move faster. His thoughts quickly went to the many times they thoroughly pleased one another, matter of fact one morning before work. Upon looking in the office, he saw that his vision of seeing her sitting there with her glasses on and one of her classic buttoned up blouses that she left two buttons undone so it just showed enough cleavage to alert anyone that sees her that she has sex appeal but yet still classy. He likes to see her that way, it excited him because he knew in the bedroom she was a straight freak that would do all kinds of freaky things but just looking at her dress and style, you would never know it. He knows all too well, this is why when he comes home from work on Wednesdays after his bike ride in the park, he heads straight home for just that freak he knows she is. Well, I guess you must be upstairs waiting for me in the bedroom, he thought to himself. He quickly took two steps at a time towards the bedroom, but she was not there. He quickly grabbed his cell phone to call her by speed dial to see where she was; he soon found out and headed back down the stairs from the bedroom where the bathroom was and finally he found his Queen. Awaiting him in the tub they had custom made to fit them both in for times like these. He began to take off his uniform and boots so he may join her. There was hardly any words spoken, but they both communicated with their eyes. She was saying to him with her eyes that have a slight slant and lights up when she smiles, “come to me and get what you have been waiting for.” Usually, they sit down and face each other, but she was on her stomach with her round plumb wet ass sticking slightly out of the bubbles. The water was very warm and it was steamy where you could barely see. This is the type of situation where you feel your way. As he softly grasped her hips and slowly felt her round hips and felt his way into her, you heard the first sound from her since he came into the bathroom. The fit was snug and perfect for his size and length. Like it was custom built as well. That is what made their encounters with one another so deep because it was the right fit, nowhere to go, just enough tightness around and the walls to meet with every stroke, every slow deep stroke. She took it well when he would go deep and he knew it because he would see her facial expression and it was one of pleasurable pain. That look would make him grab her hips with such passion that now there was audio in the room. Moans of excitement and passion filled the air. This was perfect timing because no one was home yet and they be as loud as they wanted. His hand grasped her shoulders now and this excited her as he felt a different kind of wetness secreting his penis, he was hitting the spot that would cause her walls to release this thick liquid. The aroma that the candles released and the sounds that quietly came from her was like a perfect symphony to his senses. “This is the shit I’m talking about, give me mine Queen, you know how I like it,” he said with the tone of voice that makes her want to come through the phone when he calls her from work. The sound of his voice always excited her, he didn’t know this secret of hers; she never let him know. With each stroke that went deeper and his deep moans and commands, she was on her way to bustin’ off hard. They both knew what was going to go down in just a moment and as they released sighs of uncontrollable spasms, they both shook to the core and what makes it even better than the usual orgasm is that it was not just a casual fuck, this was love and passion that passed from one soul to the other, it was strength for the days to come, it was confidence implanted in the others soul of assured eternal partnership. The realization from the both of them when not one word was spoken until it couldn’t be helped.
© Copyright 2011 Autumn (autumnfawl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813276-Home-From-Work