*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813207-A-Souls-Yearning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Autumn
Rated: E · Other · Cultural · #1813207
The Univierse and the oneness I believe we have within us as infinite intelligence.

A Taurean - A Soul's Yearning


The only reason that make me so sure of this, other than my birthday is that I am very, without even trying, BULLHEADED.

At times, I have to adjust my own nerves to neutral for being born this way.
Why the Universe have given me this gift is beyond me, and I do look at it as a gift most of the time.

There are many other gifts that have been given to me. I will mention only three at this time.

One, the love to inspire anyone with words of encouragement for any area of our journey that is needed. It almost feels like invisible strings are flowing from me outward to the Universe. Like I can't help it.

Two, experiencing empathy to such a point of having to remember I am in a human capsulatioin. The sensitivity of that feeling even hurts at times. Realizing that, I can't become this person and take on their physicalness.

Lastly, but not least, the inclination for asking questions, many of them. It is more than just being inquisitive. The Universe and I have this connection that always has me wondering about so many things pertaining to it. And all things that exists and don't exist; I could go on an on.

I would like to believe that the Universe, our "infinite intelligence" will upon my release of this human capsule will become one again.

A Soul's Yearning
© Copyright 2011 Autumn (autumnfawl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813207-A-Souls-Yearning