*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814424-The-Vampire-story
by Cody
Rated: · Other · Other · #1814424
how this man named Mike gets divorced and she know hes a vampire
It was Christmas and mike was sitting on his couch in depression and tiredness, as he looked down at the table he saw the picture of his new girlfriend Hannah, and next to that it was divorce papers. sitting there thinking about all that had happen, the door bell rings. He went to the door, opened it, and standing there was Hannah. They both went up stairs and sat in a room not looking at each other talking.
" She wants a divorce, she knows." Mike said. His wife, Rebecca , found out that Mike's a vampire and thinks that Hannah would be his next victim. Hannah didnt even have a clue.
"If she wants a divorce, she'll get it," Hannahs cold voice muttered.
Mike didnt really care, he just wanted her to understand his demonic ways. He then began to close his eyes and blood trickled out.
"Your eyes," she cried. "Are you ok"
He then shouted "Leave, Leave ,Leave"
After a few hours went passed he then began to cry hiself to sleep, the moring came and he got up looking at the christmas tree and the beautiful lights and sat down and signed the divorce papers, he then proceeded to walk outside and got into his car driving down town to the courthouse, there he saw his wife Rebecca, she then confronted him
"I wanted to tell everyone that you’re a vampire, but i found it in my heart that im not that kinda person," Rebecca said.
"I thought we said forever and ever. Did you mean it?" Mike asked her. She then paused and he turned around. He couldn’t bear it.
"yes," she remarked. Mike turned to face her, and he saw fear and awe in her eyes. He took her to the side, where no one could see them
"Then you want this," he breathed into her ear.
"Oh yes," she whispered. Mike lowered his head, and he began to bite her neck. She writhed and tried to push him off, but he was like a heavy statue on top of her. Then he pulled away. He left her in a private hallway off the courtroom. Mike knew that he might regret biting her. Sometimes, they bite you back.
© Copyright 2011 Cody (cody2012 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814424-The-Vampire-story