*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814428-The-Predator
Rated: 18+ · Other · Thriller/Suspense · #1814428
"I knew the predator was after its own drug"
It stood in front of me with its unbearable hunger. My heart thumped, I clenched on to my only mechanism of defense. I knew the predator was after his own drug, like an addiction the undead creature would go into harsh withdrawals and detox without it's blood red beverage. It had teeth like needles sharpened to the exactness of a razor. Its silence killed me inside, but I wasn't about to go without a fight. It swiftly made its way towards me and I attempted to fend off the offender with the gun I had been stowing. Three shots rang through the air, I saw the wounds in its chest but there was no blood. The gun had only angered it. I was running out of options, running wouldn't help and the pistol was now only dead weight, but I used it to my advantage and stuck the gun on the side of his jaw. I pulled the trigger and his razor sharp teeth flew from his jaws and punctured the side of my cheek, blood trickled down my neck and onto the ground. Now bleeding in front of it, I awaited my fate. A sharp agonizing pain rang throughout my face as it pulled the blade from my cheek. Before the vampire could use it to slice my jugular, I pulled one of its remaining teeth that was hanging by the loose nerve endings. I then stabbed it in both eyes and after turning the blades inside the socket and damaged his retina, I made my way home.
© Copyright 2011 aaronhyman (aaronh96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814428-The-Predator