*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1816449-My-Brothers-Wedding-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Family · #1816449
a man and his fantasies at a wedding.
I'm so nervous my hands are shaking, my eyes are doing some weird twitchy thing, and I’m sweating through my corduroy jacket. This is my brother’s wedding and I am the nervous one. I can’t control this feeling. Everyone kept staring at me like I was a freak, but I would stare too. Who would not stare at me, I am a mess I have meatball sauce dripped all down my shirt, I’ve had to get a different fork three times, and I tipped over the basket of disposable cameras spilling all of them on the floor. What is the point of them anyway, they are just distractions for little kids to play with and take pictures of things that have nothing to do with the bride or groom. I wonder if she sees that I am getting frustrated with myself. Look at her sitting there in that strapless black dress with the white stripes that cuts off halfway to her knees. She’s absolutely beautiful, her soft brown eyes complementing her light brown hair. She doesn’t seem to be nervous she just sits there and politely dips her spoon into her soup, blows it slightly, swallows, and then repeats the process. I am a hopeless train wreck and she seems emotionless at her own sons wedding.
© Copyright 2011 Uzbekistan (d-train at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1816449-My-Brothers-Wedding-Day