*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1817358-How-I-Met-My-Married-Lover
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1817358
How An Encounter On Train Changed Two Lives Forever
“We can't help who we fall in love with,” those were the wise words my mother said to me when I finally shared with her that I was gay. Of course she also asked if my best friend Brian knew about me, I didn't have the heart to tell her that he did. The words had extra meaning to me now because Brian and I were embroiled in an affair that was at once hot and completely inappropriate. Who knew back when I first met him that we would end up so in love but kept apart?

When I met my future lover, I was beginning college, excited to be on my own for the first time. As I took my seat on the train, I looked over and seen an incredible looking man, not much older than myself and felt a familiar stirring. One of the reasons I choose to go away for college was so that I could finally be able to explore my sexuality more than I had been able to before. My parents had certain expectations for their only child and only I knew that I could never fully meet them.

The guy caught me staring at him and nodded in my direction I felt bolder than I ever had. Never had I been more attracted to another guy before, the guy in front of me was perfection personified. His dark blonde hair peeked out from under a cap that he wore backwards, his arms were thick with muscles, which he showed off with a sleeveless shirt, and he had amazing ice blue eyes. Before I knew what was coming out of my mouth I blurted, “You're fucking hot!”

He smiled and extended his hand to me. He had a firm handshake, and his smile made my heart melt.  His voice was deeper than what I expected which added to the excitement I was feeling.  “Thanks man. I've never been hit on by a guy before, its kind of hot.” He added quickly, “I'm not gay or anything but you know I've thought about it.”

Luckily we were alone in the car so I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was thick and had a mushroom head, I looked up at him silently asking for permission. Taking a chance, I wrapped my mouth around him. He closed his eyes, his mouth slightly open, a soft moaning sound came out of him. I swirled my tongue around his shaft, and teased his head. He lifted his hips to encourage me to take him deeper, and I complied.  “Fuck yeah! My girlfriend won't suck me off. She thinks it's gross, especially after I get out of football practice.” That explained why his body was in such great shape. Her loss was definitely my gain, though I would never understand why certain women found sweaty men to be gross. He continued “I don't want to suck your dick or anything but since we're alone and we have another couple of hours, maybe we can do some more stuff? Like you know maybe we can kiss and you can give me head again? Maybe you'd even let me fuck you?” He reached down and grabbed my ass. Alas, nothing happened again after that initial blow job until he recently confided that he wanted to divorce Rachel, his wife.

I shook my head and came back to the present and grinned, here I was with the man I had lusted and loved all through college. When he signed up for the U.S. Marines I cried myself to sleep every night. Sure our situation was less than ideal but as he slept next to me, I realized how lucky I was.

Suddenly his hand came alive, tweaking my nipple. I caught my breath as I always did when he touched me. His lips felt warm on my neck as he kissed it, his fingers gently massaged my chest. He nibbled on my ear lobe then asked in a husky voice, “What are you thinking about?”

“When we first met. How I gave you head and wondering why you waited so long to fuck me! I mean I was ready willing and able, and from what I recall so were you,” He smiled at me. I knew the reason why nothing had happened is because at one time he did love his wife very much. “I guess you can start making up for lost time now, Soldier”

Without another word, he moved himself on top of me. He parted my legs, sucked on his fingers for a second and then plunged them into my hole. While his fingers were busy, he used his tongue to lick on my chest, making my nipples pebble. “Chuck, I love you. I don't mean as in I love you as my best friend, I mean as in I love you as my soulmate.” He didn't wait for me to say anything, he lifted my legs in the air and stuck his tongue in me.  Brian and I together forever, that sounded like a dream come true. What can I say, I love my marine..

Word Count: 869
© Copyright 2011 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1817358-How-I-Met-My-Married-Lover