*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1819116-Dreams-Come-True
Rated: XGC · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1819116
Do you believe in love at first sight?
My name is Matt and I am a stripper at Hole In The Wall, a seedy strip joint. Sure my co-workers prefer to say we're exotic dancers but let's call a bull a bull. We take our clothes off, hoping that men or women will fill the piece of cloth that we call underwear with dollar bills. When you have a child at home, you can't worry about how you make the money, you just have to make it. As Britney purred about being a slave one last time, I scanned the crowd one last time. Normally after a set, I take a customer to the back room to give out private dances, it was a big money maker for me.

As I tore off my pants, I scanned the crowd and saw him. Dark hair, emerald green eyes, a contagious smile on his face. Never had I been so attracted to one of the customer before, and it showed in my g-string. The women went wild when they seen it and thought it was because of them, little did they know that only one of my colleagues preferred the company of women. It's a shocking secret that not many people know about, but most male strippers do like other men, but for the purposes of making money we always kept the illusion that the women had a chance of sleeping with us.

I kept my sight on this man, I needed to get closer to him. There was something special about this man, when he looked at me I felt an electric bolt course through my body. Maybe there was something to the love at first sight theory that my friends had always talked about. Sure I didn't believe it, how many times had I seen a married man or woman come into the strip joint, trying to proposition one of us? Maybe that has nothing to do with love at first sight but it definitely soured me on love.

When I looked up to find him once again, he was gone. There was no time to feel disappointed because a rather rotund lady was making her way over to me. She gave me a big smile, which revealed that she had red lipstick smeared across her yellow teeth. I won't bore you with the details about what she wanted, it's something I am still trying to block out of my mind. Sometimes you really have to set limits with people, even if it means risking everything in your life.

Enough about that, this isn't a horror story. When I went home that night, I checked on my daughter Jerri. She slept like an angel, sucking on her thumb, her dark hair fanned out on her pillow. I brushed a stray strand out of her face and lightly kissed her on the forehead. It was a ritual I repeated every night without fail, if I couldn't be the one to put her to bed, I would certainly check on her and make sure she was alright.

The one who had the honor of putting my little girl to bed was my mom. When my dad passed away, she went through a depression and started drinking really heavily. Again this isn't a dramatic story, so suffice it to say that after a few stays in rehab she sold the house and moved in with me. I checked in on her next, she had fallen asleep reading, I could tell because her book was resting on her chest. Silently I picked up her book and set it on her night stand and gave her a gently kiss.

Once I checked on my girls, I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Once I got the temperature to where I liked it, I took off my clothes. Some people get naked then start the shower but I find that staying dressed until the water is perfect is better for me. I stripped off my clothes and admired myself in the mirror. My stomach was flat and the beginning of a well earned six pack was barely covered by my body hair. Many of my colleagues shave their chests but I decided when I first started that maintained chest hair is sexier than none. This last part of my ritual is when I get to be selfish, it's when I usually take care of myself. However because of the blonde menace as I had decided to call her, my general wasn't up to being saluted. I hurried in the shower, upset that I wasn't enjoying an orgasm, and dried myself off. Most nights I wrapped a towel around my waist and got into bed naked.

I don't remember what I was thinking as I drifted off to sleep but I know that whatever it was, it helped me have a sex dream. Most guys have these quite a bit, maybe everyday I don't know, but I do know that I rarely have them. Even in high school, while all the other guys were sharing their sex dream stories about whatever girl they wanted at the moment, I wondered what was wrong with me. Anyways this dream was very vivid to me, and still makes me hard when I think about it.

The dream takes place in my house, specifically in my living room. The guy from earlier that night, the dark haired hunk is making his way slowly over to me. In his hand he has a can of whipped cream, and a container of strawberries. When he reaches me, he sets the food down and pulls me towards him, lips puckered. Once our lips meet, my tongue probes his mouth. I grab his firm butt, it's neither too firm nor too squishy, and this fact turns me on more than I thought it would.

As we continue to explore each others mouths, I pull off his shirt, his body is lean but not overly thin, he has small pink nipples in the middle of his chest. I stop kissing him and bring him even closer to me, so that his nipple is inches away from my mouth. My tongue darts out and teases the pebbled spot, he pushes me away. “Not yet stud.” he takes the whipped cream can and sprays some on each of his pecs.

Fully aroused now, I pick him up and lay him back down on the couch. Then I quickly shed my clothes and begin lapping up the creamy treat. He moans softly at first, then intensifies as I nibble on each of the tasty morsels on his chest. I kiss my way down to his erect penis and take him into my mouth, his shaft isn't as long as mine but it is much thicker. As I am swirling my tongue around him, he coaxes me to lay on him so we can both get head.

As we adjust ourselves, me on top of him, I dive right back onto his cock. Taking him as deep down my throat as I can get him, and I feel my penis inside his mouth. His warm lips feel so good against my hard member, that I nearly cum right away but I am able to hold myself back. I stop giving him ahead for minute as I once again feel myself about to burst, “Let me fuck you,” my voice is huskier than normal.

He stops what he was doing and spreads his legs for me. I stick my fingers in my mouth and then into his tight hole. One finger goes in, I wiggle it around hoping to loosen him up. Then I add in another finger, his body is off the couch and his moans are now screams of ecstasy. I grab a bottle of lube that is by the couch and just as I am about to get inside of him....

“Good morning Daddy!” Jerri jumps on my bed. It's hard to be mad at her, when she has no idea what she has just interrupted. I stare into her  happy brown eyes, and I all the frustration I felt leaves my body. “Remember you said we were going to the apple orchard today, and then the haunted house tonight!”

“Yes, honey I remember,” I gave her a bear hug. “Now why don't you go get dressed and eat some breakfast. I'll be out there in a second.” She ran from the room, screaming, there was no way that a grin couldn't spread across my face. My daughter was something else, at that moment a sad feeling hit me. For the first time in my life, I wished I had a partner to share this with.

Jeri chattered nonstop on the way to the apple orchard. Telling me about this boy who liked her and why she and her best friend weren't talking anymore, my mom listened in bemused silence. Once we got to our destination, she ran ahead of us. I yelled for her to stay where we could see her and she rolled her eyes at me. When she was far enough away but still in sight, my mom asked“Matt, what's wrong?”

“Nothing, why would there be?” This is a warning to everyone not to try and lie to your mothers, they always know better. Before I could say anything else, I seen the guy from work and my dream last night, strolling through. This time he was alone, and I really wanted to go say something to him but it would seem weird, I thought. I tried to refocus on the conversation with my mother but alas her eyes targeted in on who I was looking at.

“Go say hi to him. I can keep an eye on Jerri for you,” She gave me a knowing wink. Before I could protest or deny what she thought she saw, my dream man made his way over to me. A grin spread across her face, this was not going to go well for me. “Hello, I'm Marian and this is my son Matt. He's a little shy and has been single for a while,” Then she lowered her voice to a whisper “And he hasn't been laid in a long time.”

I could feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment. My mother was an old fashioned fag hag, one who had no boundaries, even when it came to her own son. Dream man chuckled a little, and his mouth formed into that smile that had struck me so, last night. “My name is Ben. I've also been single for a while. As for the sex part, why don't I get to know you better before we talk about that?”

Ben. What a perfect name, and I laughed out of the irony of it. Often I had fantasies of Matt Damon and Ben Affleck having sex while I watched. Now if things went the right way, I may get my own version of that. Without thinking about it, I blurted out  “I seen you last night at Hole In The Wall!”

“I thought you looked familiar,” He sized me up. His eyes traveled from my face to my groin area in the time it took most people to say hello. It didn't bother me, in fact there was something very erotic about it. “You look good, even with you clothes on.” He grimaced as soon as he made the statement. “I'm suppose to be meeting friends for a hayride, I guess I'll see you around.”

A sadness filled me as he started walking away. I should have made him feel better about the comment but I was awestruck by the way he made me feel. It was a combination of lust and something else, not love but very close to it. As I was trying to figure it out, my mom shouted. “Hey Ben, Matt wants to go on the ride with you. Why don't you guys get to know one another a little better while my granddaughter and I go find some apples to make applesauce.”

I grinned at him, and then at my mom. She had already started making her way towards Jerri and only glanced back to make sure I was going with this man. Before he could find a way to let me down easy I figured that I would give him an out. “My mom can be kind of pushy sometimes, sorry about that. You go on the hayride and have fun.”

“Oh Ok,” He seemed a little let down, maybe I misread his signals? His eyes had turned from the emerald green that had entranced me the night before to a dark green, mixed with brown. “I guess I should be going then.”

He walked away from me, shoulders slouched. Feeling like a class A jerk, I jogged up to him. Taking a deep breath, I finally found the courage to ask “Do you want me to come with you?”

“It wouldn't be the worst thing that's happened to me today,” He grinned. The sparkle back in his eyes, and a smile on his face. He brushed a stray piece of hair out of his face, and stared at me. “I've been in that club every night for the last month hoping to catch your eye.”

I was stunned. How was it that I never saw him? Sure there are a lot of people who came through the bar but if someone came in more than once, I usually made note of it. My thoughts were cut off when I noticed two tiny lumps in his shirt, right on his chest. Just as a familiar stirring started in my pants, I noticed that he was shivering. I took off my jacket and put it around him. “You cold?”

Before we could answer we met up with his friends. They all shook my hand and seemed to be interested in whether or not we were finally together. It was like hanging out with my mom times six, he deflected the questions using the answer that we just started talking. When the tractor, which was covered in bales of hay, arrived he grabbed my hand and led me to the back, away from everyone. “Sorry about them. I broke up with my ex, six months ago and now my friends all seem to think that I'm lonely or going to turn into a hermit.”

“I know the feeling. After James left me,” I realized that no matter how comfortable I felt with this man, he had no idea about my life story. “James is my ex. After he left me, I decided to focus on raising my daughter and making enough money to pay the bills.”

“You have a daughter?” He chuckled a little, and looked at me. Every time I looked into his eyes they seemed to light up and his dimples got bigger and deeper with each smile, something that was making me crazy horny.  “I kind of figured you were a family man, and that is really sexy.”

“Yes, and Jerri is my world. After James left me, I figured no guys would want to be with someone who had a child,” The truth was that so many times so called family men at work would come in and offer anyone a five spot or more to get a blow job. They claimed that they were no longer turned on by their wives or partners at home because of the children. “I do wish that I could find someone but it would take a very special man for me to introduce him to my daughter.”

For a second he was quiet, a silence that terrified me. I was sure that he was about to tell me that there was no way in hell he would be able to get involved with a man who had a child. Once he said those words I would admit defeat and just go about the business of taking my clothes off for money and taking care of my baby girl. Finally he opened his gorgeous mouth, a small smile developing across those pouty lips of his, “Well you may not know this about me but I am kind of special.”

His words took me by surprise. Usually when I told guys about Jerri, they went screaming for the hills but this man, my dream man seemed to be indicating to me that he was very on board with at the very least considering a relationship with me. “Maybe you didn't think I knew that but I had a feeling you were,”  I almost told him about the dream I had, had about him the night before but stopped short. The urge to kiss him welled within me, but I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable or seem too aggressive.

Fate seemed to have other things in mind for Matt and I. As the tractor moved into the woods, the sun was blocked out by the trees, letting just enough light through so I could still see the man that had somehow stolen my heart but making it dark enough that no one would notice when he grabbed my hand. As our finger intertwined, we shared a silent look that spoke volumes about where we were headed.

Once again the want to kiss him reared it's head, and luck was once again on my side. The tractor made a sharp turn, throwing Matt right onto me. He looked up at me and smiled a shy smile, staying in my arms. Finally I leaned in and brushed his lips with mine. Once our lips touched, they melted into one another, it was a beautiful feeling. As I tried to catch my breath, I knew this was my dream come true.

Word Count 3000
© Copyright 2011 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1819116-Dreams-Come-True