*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818198-Solitude
by sebs
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1818198
For those children who are left alone in this world.........this one is for you
Solitude........

I saw her. She was sitting there looking through the window. Her perplexed looks could not hide the sweetness in her eyes. She had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. But I could see the yearning in her eyes for something. I was brought back to my senses by mother superiors voice. She told me about how they got her on a Christmas eve. I forgot to tell you one thing. She was just 5 year old. Now would you  be thinking how can a five year old feel being secluded?? But there she was, being in a room all alone. Was there a smile hiding in the corners of her lips?? No definitely not. She yearned for a mummy and a daddy...She wanted them to hug her ,kiss her bring her chocolates, put her to sleep and in short LOVE her.



after one year

                                I was waiting for my bus. Luck by chance, I saw her again. I couldn't believe my eyes. I pinched myself. There she was, running with a bunch of colorfull balloons. She ran towards a lady and hugged her tight. I couldn't see the lady in saree since her balloons blocked my vision. But I definitely heard her telling "I LOVE YOU MUMMY". I saw her eyes again. It was filled with ecstasy and enthusiasm. Was there a smile hiding in the corners of her lips?? Yes definitely yes.....
© Copyright 2011 sebs (sebymanuel88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818198-Solitude