*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818255-Please-stay-safe
by ~A
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #1818255
Teen girl writes to her bf who is on missions trip now. He plans on joining military.
Day 1. Wednesday, June 22
So I'm starting my diary a day early. Well I guess there's no set time you can start. Well anyways. You're leaving to go to Africa tonight. The last night we sleep on voice. And it's not for the full night. I won't be able to get up and roll over to hear you in the morning. Saying "good morning beautiful" or "time to wake up babe" or even the one I love to hear the most " I love you precious" I won't be able to lay down in bed to go to sleep and hear you say that you lay behind me and wrap your arms around me pulling me close and giving me a gentle kiss. I won't be able to fall asleep in your arms for over a week. I can only imagine how this is gonna be. Or how you joining is gonna be like. And then we'd be even closer. I do know is that I love you A.R.S. I love you more than anything. As I talk to you this last night before your trip, I feel joy that you're able to help others and be with friends. I feel proud that you would want to do this. But i'm also worried, for I don't know how you'll be and I'll be scared cause I won't know if you're okay both physically and emotionally. I hope for the best for you and your fellow companions. I'm scared I won't be strong enough for you while you're gone. What if you come back and don't love me no more? What if you still loved me a little, but I was weak while you were gone and it would make you not love me? As long as you're gonna be okay, I'll be fine with whatever happens. But I love you. I always have and I always will. I hope that you will enjoy this experience and come home safe and sound.
I love you A.R.S. Please stay safe and well. I'll be right here waiting for your return, ready to run into your arms and wrap my arms around you in a big hug. To look up at you and say "welcome home babe. I love you"
© Copyright 2011 ~A (thisiswhoiam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818255-Please-stay-safe