*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818626-French-Lilac
Rated: GC · Other · Contest Entry · #1818626
Petra is "Milked" for the aphrodiasic French Lilac
WC 1791

The Precious Elixir

Once they were inside the compound Captain Standaloft and Bedelia found a hiding place in a loft above a maintenance shed. From there Bedelia prepared for an out of body experience. Guiles took her ankles and began rubbing her feet as she relaxed and detached her psyche from the flesh. Then she floated down to ground level searching for an air current that would help her along the way. Exactly what that way was depended on the psychic presence she was searching for. That presence was another elf… preferably the wizard, Horace. Imagine her surprise when she picked up a prospect in the main administrative building across the street. There was a slight breeze and it swirled about aiding in the swim. As she closed the scent became increasingly familiar and she gasped in recognition. It was the signature of her friend, Petra.

Inside a cage, Bedelia saw her comrade being prepped by a handler. Hilda was the matron's name. She was tall, buxom, broad shouldered and powerfully built. Entering the building through the bars Bedelia saw everything taking place. Hilda was preparing an oral dose of the aphrodisiac called French Lilac… named for both its color and fragrance. She swirled it around in the glass holding it up to the light. Satisfied, she set it on a work stand next to the prepping table.

"Take your gown off and get your ass over here," she ordered.

Petra removed the prison garb, doing as she was told. It was a faded cotton slip which she let fall to the floor. She started over to the matron.

"What are you some kind of a slacker? Didn't your mother teach you to pick up after yourself?"

Petra, shook her head to clear the fog. Kneeling down she picked up the garmet, folded it and placed it on her cot.

Hilda was busy with the tools of her trade. Taking a second liquid from her pouch, she broke the cap and squirted some onto her hand. This was the topical lotion which was the catalyst for the oral dose that was first absorbed by the blood stream. This viscous fluid was the component rubbed into the skin. When the two combined they accelerated sexual arousal. This set in motion a physiological process common to Golden, Simian and Elvin females, where a musk organ made secretions that smelled like lilacs. This scent was designed to attract males and contributed to the reproductive process. This secretion was a valuable fluid, used in the manufacture of perfumes and aphrodisiacs. It was collected weekly and supported a lucrative cottage industry on the Compound. The substance, in addition to its sexual properties, also enabled the telepathy of the women who produced it. Thus by keeping Petra drawn down, her telepathic powers were rendered inert. Otherwise she would have been considered dangerous.

Hilda was an experienced “Milker” and was normally involved in collecting fluids from the Golden females. Petra was her first experience with a Simian and she found that milking this attractive and vulnerable woman, gave her a perverse sense of excitement. She was not above using her authority as an opportunity for seduction.

Bedelia hovered above and settled first upon the overhead lamp fixture, looking down at Petra on the examining table. Gently she let her spirit drift lower and enter the mind of her friend. Ordinarily Petra would have known instantly but such was her debilitated state that she remained unaware. She had been drugged and sedated leaving her lethargic and psychically dissipated..

Hilda began massaging the young woman's shoulders and rubbing her with the oily fluid. Her hands were skilled and Petra moaned as strong fingers worked her body.

“And how is my favorite little Simian?” Hilda inquired.

“FRACK OFF,” Petra grumbled.

“Don’t take that tone with me, you little snot.”

Hilda walked around the table and took a tin cup from the shelf. “Time for your medicine.”

“Must I?” .

“Must I?” came the mocking reply, “Don’t expect any “FRACKING” favors from me.”

"Bitch," she muttered quietly under her breath. It wasn't quietly enough

“So that's what I am... A BITCH... What you need is a little reminder of who the boss is around here."

"I'm sorry," said Petra, trying to make amends. "I'm just out of sorts this morning."

"Then I guess I'll just have to cheer the spoiled little inmate up."

"That sounded ominous, and Petra changed the subject.

“I bet you could sell that stuff you're giving me for a big profit. “ offered Petra. “If you don’t tell, I won‘t either.”

“Are you trying to sweet talk me into breaking the rules?”

“I hate being drugged, Hilda…don’t take my mind…you already have everything else.”

“Maybe I could do something about that… Maybe I could drop by tonight and we can discuss it.” She took Petra by the chin and kissed her mouth.

Petra struggled…Hilda jerked her by the hair and cuffed the side of her face.

“You don't know how spiteful this BITCH can get, sweetheart."

"Please don't hurt me," Petra pleaded.

"Then you better start cooperating and watching your mouth.

"I will matron Hilda, I promise."

"Better! You can either be nice and sweet or Momma, can show you what happens to an attitude case."

Bedelia considered inducing an aneurysm in the Matron's brain.

Petra lay quietly as Hilda took her chin once more and kissed her lips. Then she slid her tongue in between, stroking it back and forth. Finally she began probing and exploring the tip.

Petra grimaced, but allowed the matron's advances.

“That’s better, much better. You’ll learn it’s good to have a friend around here, so don’t be cursing me again.”

Petra was dazed, buffeted by conflicting emotions. What had initially been revulsion, suddenly took on a thrill of excitement.

Bedelia wanted to intervene but that wasn’t her mission. A mysterious death would make an already difficult situation, that much more hazardous.

“Anyway Deary, it isn’t what I use that dulls your senses, it’s what they put in the water.”

Petra was surprised by the revelation. The water, of course, she thought to herself, ...but what troubled her most was the unexpected desire.

Calm down, Bedelia vized suggestively. This budding relationship has some possibilities.

Really? answered Petra, to herself, still not realizing Bedelia’s presence but considering the idea hers. With a strong exercise of will she tried to clear her mind.

“Yeah, All this aphrodisiac and tease lotion is to perk up your bud. Milking would be next to impossible without it. What keeps you groggy, "Dumbass," is the water.

She stepped around in front.

Bedelia could see through Petra’s eyes, everything that was happening. Hilda was wearing a wide ornamented belt that carried the tools of her trade. There were jars of salve and beakers filled with lotions and a vial with purple liquid. The top buttons of her blouse were undone and full breasts left little to the imagination. Barely covering one nipple was fabric with the “Golden” Logo and the words, “Staff Member.” Taking the beaker she half filled the cup and extended her arm.

“Drink it,” she said insistently. “Bottoms up.”

Petra sighed and drained the cup. “Are you still mad at me?”

“All you need sweetheart is a bit more schooling. Now on your belly!"

Petra crawled onto the massage table as directed.

Hilda rubbed the topical lotion onto her hands and began to massage. She started on the young girl's back. Her spine began to tingle and heat started spreading. Strong hands reached up massaging her shoulders. Petra groaned and her stomach burned. Hot tentacles sprang from inside and like prickly wires began working their way up and into her skin. Her heart quickened as artificial urgency ignited her sexuality. She became, agitated and started squirming.

“I better strap you down,” said Hilda. On the corners of the prep table hung four leather straps. She took Petra by an ankle and fed the cinch.

"Please Hilda, don’t do this to me."

“Please…?”

“Pretty Please.”

“Sorry, if they caught me using the strong stuff, without the straps, I'd be looking for a new job.” Hilda took one ankle and cinched it tight. Then she took the other, pulling her legs apart. Working the ratchet she spread the Simian like a wishbone.

Oh Gawd! “Please Hilda, can't you at least leave my arms free. I’ll be good, I promise.”

"Maybe I will and maybe I won't," the matron teased. She slid her finger along the crack of Petra's buttocks. At the bung she stopped, taking the salve on her finger and swirling it around the opening.

"We'll let that soak in for a minute." She walked around to the front of the table and took Petra's wrist.

You said you wouldn't... the young girl pleaded.

"I said maybe... it depends on you. Up on your elbows now." She took a breast from inside her uniformed blouse. If you want favors around here you have to earn them." To make her point she held up the restraining strap and gave an inquiring look...

Petra's eyes showed surrender and the matron leaned forward. Her grotesque breast dangled and the nipple beckoned with obscenity.

"Open for Momma,"

Petra pursed her lips, took the nipple and began to suck. Hilda exhaled giving a moan of pleasure. "Thats it sweetheart, show Momma, the heat."

Opening wider Hilda pressed filling the young girl's cheeks.

Petra complied eagerly, opening wider and sucking harder She was prompted once more by a sharp pang of desire. No longer did she need any encouragement.

The matron chuckled stretching an arm across her backside and inserting a slathered finger into Petra's anus. The shock brought the Simian off her elbows with a jolt. A stab of red hot desire ran through her rectum. Up the spine it continued until reaching her heart. This seemed to stop in mid-beat and with a delicious urgency, animated every pore and fiber. She quivered and writhed, arms fully extended and back arched, trembling uncontrollably as spasms wracked her body.

Hilda slipped to the side looking under at the musk gland. It bulged from a swirl of black pubic hair, pulsing in and out. Abruptly she removed her finger and Petra collapsed on the table.

"Tell me who the boss is..."

"You are..."

"And who the bitch is..."

I am! I am!

"Good answer. Now lay still and be a good girl," Hilda ordered.

Petra, twisted about, gripping the edge of the table. "Don't leave me like this, Hilda, please don't."

“Is that all you "FRACKIN" have to say?”

“I'll do anything.”

“Anything what?”

“Anything you want, Matron Hilda.”

“And when I drop by this evening, what will you say then Huh?“

“Yes!……“

“Yes what?“

“Yes to anything you want, Matron Hilda.“

“Matron Hilda, now that has a nice ring to it.”

Yeah! Bedelia thought. It'd look great on your tombstone.

Petra’s body began to relax as the powerful woman, worked her neck and shoulders. She began squirming on her stomach and reaching out with her arms. Strong hands rubbed her lower back and buttocks… finally her thighs and legs. Using the the topical lotion, Hilda skirted and teased Petra's vagina.The lotion was a more soothing stimulant. The masseur used the powerful salve to spike an initial desire and then lotion to moderate the eagerness. It required a deft touch, an almost artistic skill, building to a gradually increasing level of anxiety and then the powerful climax needed for the discharge of fluid. The young girl panted, sweat rolling off her brow as she climbed towards a crest.

"Oh GAWD!" Moaned Petra

“What a slut you are,” said Hilda, releasing the ankle cinches. "Now flip your ass over, its time for the fun part.”

Petra rolled over on the table.

Hilda’s eyes gleamed.

“Splay your legs Honey…, that’s it spread them wide."

She reattached the straps. "This time I have to do your wrists too." Petra complied, laying passively as the matron continued, First her legs were drawn apart, then her arms cinched tight. "Now steady the cup between your thighs."

Petra twisted her buttocks positioning her thighs as best she could. Hilda resumed the massage, beginning at the neck and working downward. She poured more of the oily lotion into her breasts and began rubbing her nipples. They grew hard and began to ache. Soft flesh brushed against Petra’s face. She opened her eyes and saw once more Hilda’s bosoms dangling like ripe fruit. The fonts jiggled as she massaged and perspiration ran is tiny rivulets as she worked. Petra stared transfixed, almost hypnotically as they swung back and forth. As the matron massaged, her fingers danced with seduction about the scent gland, to measuring its readiness to secrete. Petra arched up and groaned as an orgasm swept through her body. Sweat poured from Hilda’s brow. Her eyes clouded and her breath came fast. She shifted to working with one hand, while the other disappeared under the table. For several minutes she pleasured herself, before wiping the finger on her blouse.

“That’s my girl,” said Hilda urging Petra on, “I love it when you begin to peak.”

Those words signaled that the ordeal was almost over, however, the moment was at hand that Petra dreaded most. It was a surreal feeling that was unnatural and sordid, something over which she had absolutely no control. Hilda paused salving her index finger once more. She spread the soft tissues, exposing Petra’s vagina. The scent gland bulged crying out to be voided. Inserting her finger she began to stroke in and out while with her other, began softly rubbing the bulb. Taking the bud between her finger and thumb, she began to stroke up and down. A subtle pain, just the right intensity began to spike the pleasure. She increased the tempo of the stroke and the bulb opened and began to vent.

Hilda’s eyes gleamed.

“Ohhh Gawd!” Petra cried out as that agonizing tingle grew into a rush. She strained, kipping her shoulders, as the weight grew more and more unbearable.

A fat hand rudely thrust the collector tight against her vagina. " That’s a girl now squeeze and hunch.”

Petra felt the cold beaker wedged tight between her legs, her hips rising and falling.

Once more Hilda inserted her finger. The precious elixir began to form, and then start falling in pearl like droplets.

“Make a grip honey, Squeeze and hold my finger tight,”

Petra hunched, clutching with her sphincter, in an agony of pain and pleasure.

From afar came the matron's imploring voice. “Its beading, we're almost there…

With agonizing slowness the the last drop came to a head and fell into the basin.

“Finally!” Hilda declared, “That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

Petra collapsed and the room filled with the sweet fragrance of lilacs.

By all that is holy, swore Bedelia to herself, I'll never be taken alive by the Empire.
© Copyright 2011 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818626-French-Lilac