*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818786-the-reason
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1818786
she asked me why i loved her and this was my answere
“The Reason”

The reason why I do the things that I do is because my heart has been filled and it’s been filled with you.
Your smile that always heals my soul, the look in yours eyes makes my broken world whole.
I love you more than words can ever share, I need you more than I need my next breathe of air.
More than earth’s treasures I just want you here.  Just with you in my heart forever to care.
It’s taken me years to learn what life’s all about, but since we’ve met it’s you I can’t live without.
My world’s a dark place when you are not here, the coldness of life without you I can’t bear.
But when you’re near I feel so strong, it’s you in my life I’ve been missing all along.
If I had your heart how happy I’d be. I’d protect it and give it all that it needs.
All of my love and all of my care. It’s with you my love I want my life now to share.
I know you’re not ready, and it breaks my heart to feel so close and be so far apart.
But know please the Thing’s I’d do for you, in the raging seas I’d swim to you.
No mountain too high no valley too low, to make you happy I gladly would go.
To the gates of hell I’d happily stand just too simply feel the touch of your hand.
To feel your love is all I think about, but till you are ready I just live without.
The dream of your kiss and the warmth of your skin, to smell your hair and feel your heart beat within.
These are the reasons I do what I do. I do what I do just to be with you.

© Copyright 2011 g jackson (gjackson2350 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818786-the-reason