*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1819864-Chap3---The-Strawhat-Pirates
by Sanji
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1819864
We meet another group of, pirates, they have been on the sea about 3 months longer.
We had been at sea for about two weeks now. We encountered some low life pirates about a week ago, which we just beat and killed. We had gotten a bounty of 2,000 on our heads, which really wasn't much, compared to Monkey D. Luffy, with 100,000,000

"Guys, this is fun, but it would be much more fun if we ever had a good fight." I said, extremely bored. "Wait, you maybe in for a fight yet." Ryan yelled, from the main mast lookout. "Yes! Finally." Me and Kacee high fived and Marco jumped up. "Wait," We stopped, " we better befriend them." Ryan said. "Why?" Marco asked. "Because, Its the Straw Hats, with Monkey D. Luffy, with 100,000,000, Nico robin with 79,000,000 and Roranoro Zoro with 60,000,000!" Ryan yelled.

We signaled, to let them know we're friend, not foe. We stopped ships next to each other. "Hey!" Luffy, the captain yelled. "Shut up you moron!" Sanji, their cook said, kicking him on the head. Sanji only cooked so he didn't mess up his hands.

We came on their ship. After greetings, and some talking, they learned we just came out to sea about two weeks ago. "Wow, you guys are rookies huh?" Usopp, their sharpshooter said, "Well, I Captain Usopp will give you some pointers." he finished. "Your not captain, Luffy is." Nami, their navigator said. She was really hot, but I wasn't worried about that. "Yeah, it kind of sucks because we're stuck to fishing all the time, and burned fish at that. Plus, we just kind of wonder the sea." Kacee said. "Hey, I know a place where you can get a cook. If you follow us, we'll take you there." Sanji said. "Alright, thanks." I said.
© Copyright 2011 Sanji (sanjifan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1819864-Chap3---The-Strawhat-Pirates