*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821345-Chap-4---Fire-Fist-Ace-vs-Buggy
by Sanji
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1821345
We follow Sanji ad the others, to get a cook. But, we also meet others.
"I know where you could find a cook." Sanji said. "I have a friend at this next island." He finished. "If you follow us, you could get a cook." "Alright! Let's go guys!" I yelled. "We're going to eat a good meal!" They started chanting behind me. "Heh heh heh." Luffy laughed.

So we followed them to the next island, gold island. The reason its called this isn't because they have lots of gold, but their resources, such as the excellent fish, valuable metals, a little gold actually, and other things. They trade and get lots of money. We finally reached the island. "Well, I'm going to explore." Luffy said. Zoro just walked off without even saying anything, as always. Then Usopp, Nami, Chopper, who is their doctor, a talking reindeer, because of a devil fruit, and NIco Robin all joined him. Although Sanji wanted to go with Nami and Robin, he had to show us the way to this cook.

It tool us a while to get there, because he had quit as a cook, as he had become rich off of resources he sold. But, we finally found him. "Hello?" "Hey." Sanji said. "Sanji!" the guy yelled in excitement, "Hey, you brought some friends with you huh? Well, hey I'm Crow." He said.

We introduced ourselves, and learned that he wanted to be a chef on a pirate ship. "Well, he's your chance." Marco said. "Alright, great! Thanks guys, you don't know what this means to me." He said. Then he went and packed some things. Afterwards Sanji told him about his crew, and his part as the chef. But, that all got interrupted by a large beam of fire shooting into the sky, a few miles away. "No, it can't be, no way." Sanji said. Then he took off in that direction. "Hey... Wait!" I yelled. "I think we should follow him." Crow said. So, we did.

When we got there, we saw two people fighting. "Hey! Luffy! What's going on!?" Sanji yelled. "Ace is fighting Buggy!" Luffy said. Then Sanji saw Nami and Robin,"Nami! Robin! My Sweet Dears! I'm here!' Sanji yelled. "Man! This is awesome!" Luffy said. Buggy shot his hand at Ace. Buggy's body could split into hundreds of parts. Ace just shot fire at his hand and burned it. "uh... what the?" I asked. Buggy took his hand and ran. "Wow! That was easy!" Marco yelled.
© Copyright 2011 Sanji (sanjifan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821345-Chap-4---Fire-Fist-Ace-vs-Buggy