*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820227-Street-Walker
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by John
Rated: · Other · Other · #1820227
Just a story I wrote in Creative Writing to pratice using imagery
She was ENORMOUS! She was so big that it did not even look like she had on clothes, the rolls and rolls of fat just overtook the little clothing she may have been wearing. You could smell her before you could see her. Her breath was a mixture of the rottting food stuck in her teeth, and the sardines in a can she ghad ate that morning. But, her body odor was worse. It smelled as if she couldn't find a shower to hold all 600lbs of her.I would think it only got about 250lbs of her clean. She still had crumbs in her rolls which in our case would be small loafs of bread but to her it was crumbs. l would imagine hre body to feel like a big bag of cake icing. l am not able to confirm on this because of her grosteque appearence and smell she does not allow me to get close. She yelled at a car and her voice was similar to that of an elephants blast.
© Copyright 2011 John (rrtarheels at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820227-Street-Walker