*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820228-A-Halloween-Fright
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1820228
two boys get scared out of a supposedly haunted house
It was a cool dark Halloween night. Dalvin challenged John to see who could stay in the old abandoned inn the longest. The winner would get the loser’s hard earned trick or treat candy. They both walked in with their orange jack-o-lantern candy buckets filled with candy. John walked in dressed as a Nascar driver. His wind suit styled apparel was orange and yellow and covered with logos of different companies and his helmet was yellow with and orange stripe. Dalvin’s costume was a gangster; he had a gold chain around his neck, sunglasses that hid his eyes, and a hat worn sideways. To top the costume off he even had a fake gold grill covering his teeth and carried a toy machine gun. They walked in and heard the floor boards creak and thought nothing of it. Dalvin sat down on an old chair and heard a deep low moan coming from a nearby closet. Both of them started to back up but when they did they tripped over something. When they looked to see what it was they saw a body. They screamed and then saw a newspaper article about a serial killer who had killed himself in the house they were in. The description said he had carried a chainsaw and wore a hockey mask. He was a little over 5 feet tall. That’s when Dalvin heard a sound that made him sick to his stomach. A chainsaw coming from the top of the stairs. Both boys looked up and saw what appeared to be the killer’s ghost. They ran out of the house with their candy buckets screaming “This place is haunted!” a he watched the boys run he took his mask off and laughed. “Another couple of trick or treaters scared senseless” James said laughing.
© Copyright 2011 shadowwriter (shadowwriter14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820228-A-Halloween-Fright