*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821956-Halloween-Massacre
Rated: 13+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1821956
a serial killer who only strikes on halloween.
Once again Halloween came around and as the usual for the past decade not one person was planning to trick or treat. It had all started on Halloween when many trick or treaters went missing and were all found dead the next day. Schools were even closed on that day to keep children in the safety of their homes. Darkness fell over the gloomy town. Not one jack o' lantern lite a porch and not one costumed kid roamed the streets. In the shadows though stood a person he was 6" 11' tall with a muscular build. He wore a black tee shirt and jeans. His face covered with a mask. In his hand he carried a knife. He thought to himself about the countless people he had murdered without so much as a shudder. He had no feelings, all he knew was the look of fear as his victims stared at him before they were brutally slain. He walked into the woods hoping to find a stray teenager and he saw a car with two teenagers. He watched their entwined bodies dancing against each other. He heard the girl’s soft voice moan " Oh Bobby" he heard him say something unintelligible with his rough voice. The killer silently stood there and watched them do the dance of lust with one another. He finally saw them sit up and lay back in the seats. He yanked the door open and grabbed Bobby. Bobby was no match for him being only 5" 10 and a weak build. His gold brown hair was soon drenched in a pool of his own blood. Becky screamed and started to run. Being 5" 11' she was a fast runner but she tripped over a branch. The killer hesitated to kill her seeing his own dead mother in this girl. He grabbed her shirt and dragged her to the car. He opened the trunk and found some electric tape in bobby's workbag. Using it he restrained her and put a piece over her mouth to keep her quiet. He closed the trunk and using Bobby's cell phone called 9-1-1 wearing gloves he had no worries about fingerprints. He told them the location of the car and the dead body after that he dropped the cell phone and disappeared waiting for next Halloween to come to reap another harvest of human lives.
© Copyright 2011 shadowwriter (shadowwriter14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821956-Halloween-Massacre