*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821033-Sky-Full-of-Dragons
by labbit
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1821033
This book is about a girl thjat finds a drgon and.....well, read to find out!
It was a misty night of June. All was cawlm and all was quite. Well, not Sarah. Sarah was wide awake in bed, "Man, i would do anything to get some sleep"Sarah whined. After a few hours sarah fell asleep dreaming about sleeping. About an hour later she woke up in a flash, "ahhhhhh" Sarah screamed. She was being carried away by people in black suits. She couldn't hear them that good but she could tell they weren't on the nice side. When they kidnapers put Sarah down the tall one yelled, "HEY! you got the wroung kid!" he slapped the chubby one and stormed off. The chubby one fell down and jumped right back up again. " So what do we do with her boss?" the chubby guy asked. " Well,...." he heisatated. "Kill her". Sarah was to shocked to move. The chubby one picked Sarah up and carried her to another room. They layed her down on a table covered in red blood stains. She fainted. When she woke up the whole place was in pieces. The walls were gone, the floor was coverd in cracks, and the sky was as black as night. Probubly beacause it was night. She stood up and wobbled to a shadow on the floor. She saw that behind the wall was an egg. A dragon egg.
© Copyright 2011 labbit (sallysue3112 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821033-Sky-Full-of-Dragons