*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822238-Alone-but-not-really
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1822238
A woman's erotic encounter with her best friend


It was early morning. I woke up shaking from what must have been a rather erotic dream. Still groggy, I decided to finish whatever that dream had started. So I grasped my left nipple and pinched it until it became a hard nub between my fingers. I then began to rub my clitoris gently, circling it with my forefinger until I was shaking, my lower third simply could not stay on the bed



I became frantic, rubbing my pussy with reckless abandon. I thought of him while I did it of course. He was serving overseas and would be calling in three hours. I wanted very much to be done by the time he called. The phone rang, interrupting my fantasies, effectively stopping the beginnings of what would have been an epic orgasm. I irritably demanded, "who?"



"My love!" The voice of my husband dragged me over the edge and I screamed, sending spasms through my spine. But it wasn’t over and I grunted, desperately wishing he was there to lick my pussy. We began to talk and I told him exactly what I was doing with my hands.



Then I heard a gentle moan. Startled, I looked up to see my best friend standing at the door staring at my wet, wide open pussy lips. Before I could move and cover up, Mercy walked over and took the phone from my suddenly nerveless fingers. She spoke to my husband for a few minutes then put the phone on the nightstand next to the bed.



Then, the most startling words came from her mouth. "Your husband gave me permission to lick your pussy. You will allow me to pleasure you. He will listen on the phone and has promised to rub himself. Your job is to enjoy it and tell him exactly what I am doing to you and exactly how you are feeling at every moment."



I thought I would cum at that moment. The thought of my husband listening in was always a turn on but never had there been another person in the room. That that person would be Mercy, the woman I had known since I was 12 but had never once looked at in THAT way, was incredible. I was suddenly very ready for this and I told him so. From the crackly speakerphone, he admitted that he did very much want to hear me but would say nothing more.



Mercy then knelt gently in front of me and spread my legs wide. Then there was no mercy. She began to lick suck and lave at my clit hard. I bounced on the bed, arching my back and telling my husband where every tongue thrust landed.  I could hear his labored breathing but true to his word he said nothing.



Then, I watched as Mercy licked her fingers and shoved them deep inside me.  Then she stopped and simply looked at me. With  oddly shiny eyes, she whispered "thank you" then crooked her fingers. With a moan from deep within, I came, my body spasming, my legs swinging wildly. When my body stilled, Mercy stood up, smiled at me, picked up the phone and told my husband thank you. She then turned and walked quietly out of the room, without a backward glance.

© Copyright 2011 VJAMMIEZ (vjammiez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822238-Alone-but-not-really