*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822867-Time-Passes-On
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1822867
The gut wrenching pain of a broken heart
Time passes on and still I cry...
Still I wonder what happened.  Did I not love you enough? 
Did I not show you how much I cared?
How Can I go on with my life when every little thing brings me to my knees crying for you?
Days become eternities, and nights are like a slow, torturous death.
My heart is so empty, my soul is so bare...
I scream your name a thousand times a day. You never reply, and my heart continues to break each and every time...
This pain is endless, and forever changing,yet always the same. 
Before you were gone I never knew a yearning this great or this longlasting...
My father has passed on, and my brother has died an untimely death, yet I've never felt a pain or injustice like this.
I've never felt an emptyness so intense
and I've never had so little of a spark for life and love and the pursuit of happiness and justice and truth.
You were all of that to me....and I didnt even know it existed until I found you, and now you're gone.
© Copyright 2011 Roxxy L. (roxxylrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822867-Time-Passes-On