*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824018-The-Cutest-Thing-Ive-Ever-Seen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Family · #1824018
True Story
It was a rainy night and all the windows were fogged up. We were at that Dairy Queen next to the graveyard where I gave you that little note with your name spelled wrong. (You still gave me our first kiss though. "Come fly with me" So cheesy.) A dad walked by with a sugared up blonde four year old girl in pigtails chasing behind. When they got to the door she held it open and stood there playing with the glass. A few seconds later her dad called out and she ran off after him. The door swung shut and we saw that she had drawn the simplest little smiley face with pigtails just like hers.

As soon as we saw it we looked at eachother and you were beaming with the clearest and strongest expression of happiness that could possibly exist. You smiled so much I could see it in your shoulders. You said, "That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!"

Of course, you missed that last part. It must suck to be you sometimes.
© Copyright 2011 Stewart Strength (stewarts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824018-The-Cutest-Thing-Ive-Ever-Seen