*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824346-Demon-or-angel
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1824346
A little bite of the story. Tell me what you think. And i can poste more, if you like it
No one could see me. I was a part of the clean white wall. No one else but him. His brown eyes who found me, his charming being, and smart comments, His secret, so surprising, so unexpected, so horrible. My gray feathered wings, that went up to heaven all the time.
If the guards found out that I visited earth, they would send me down. Down to hell for eternity. But there was one thing I was burning to know, was I demon or angel?


Chapter 1
Gwen, the leader of the angels, a half year earlier.
He was on the floor, covered in blood and with the shiny knife stabbed down into the stomach. His eyes were expressionless and the color of his skin was pale. She stood beside and could not see me, did not know I watched the whole thing. What had she done? I could feel her heart was pure, so why had she done this? She was an angel even before she was born. I watched her take the knife out of his stomach, and with tears streaming down her cheeks she killed herself whit the knife. The only thing I could do was to take her up to heaven where I knew she belonged, even though half of her heart was dark and belonged in hell.



Chapter 2

''You cannot do it Naomi, it's too dangerous, you could risk being caught down there and never come back!'' Savannas ocean blue eyes looked scared at me, I wished I had that kind of eyes, my eyes was just amber. ''Oh relax, it can’t be that bad’’ I said, and brushed the gray feathers on my wings. ''You have a duty! First you go through the 5 classes of angel training, and that takes 5 years, and then you have to be a guardian angel, and you are only in 1st. class! So you are not even close to being done right?'' I started smiling. Savanna was so nervous. I pushed my nearly white hair behind the ears. ''They will not miss me for a few hours'' I muttered.
''I just want to see the earth and explore a little'' I finished. ''Yes, as if’’ whispered she and looked carefully at me. The conversation had clearly begun to bore her, so she began to look at his white-lacquered nails. She stood up, grabbed my hands and pulled me along.
''We need to go to class now'' she murmured. The white clouds were hard to walk on, so we used our wings to fly up to the classroom.
I was about to go into a coma from all the white even though I've only been here for half a year. When I could see the building ahead, I did myself ready to land and with a little shriek my feet touched the cloud. Savanna beat a little laugh and I looked searchingly at her. Was my tight white dress slipped up? I looked down myself and saw it was fine. ''What are you laughing about?'' I snarled. ‘‘You’re whining'' she got out from a laughing seizures. Yes it had sounded like a little rat that had been under a tassel shoes, but it wasn’t that fun. I gave her a fist in the side and went inside. Mrs. Mayer was already engaged in teaching, as we entered.
''Naomi Johnson and Savanna Aveer nice you showed up for my class'' she said. We sat down ashamed, and listened attentively. ‘’Today we have to learn magic’’ she yelled. Faint murmuring voices spread in the loaded class. ''you can do anything you like; you can get everything you want, if only it do not hurt someone’’
‘’Your thoughts have to be clean and not bad. So, you just have to think about what you want.’’ She closed her eyes and in her hands shaped like a bowl, then a little white fairy landed there. It came with some strange noises, looked around with a puzzled expression, and then looked up at Mrs. Mayer.
We had learned about fairies. They were small, selfish creatures. Not the good kind fairies, as you read about in books. All these little creatures wanted to take over heaven. So angel world. The small white creature caught a glimpse to complacency in the face before turning to Mrs. Mayer, pray out after her finger, but Mrs. Mayer was prepared and dodged. The fairy jumped down from her hands and ran around in class. All ran after it to catch it, except me and Savanna who sat and looked tired at the grand scenery. The little fairy spread his wings and flew around the room. Transparent white fragile wings. It took his wand out and turned the Geos nose into a pigtail.
Geo also known as a bodybuilder. His belly hung beyond the white belt. He screamed and Mrs. Mayer looked startled him. She closed her eyes and imagined the fairy back to its world, and one second stretched the tongue to Geo, the next was all that was left of it, a little pile of glittering salt on the lectern.
''And my feathered friends that was as a fairy'' Mrs. Mayer whispered. And then the bell ranged. I rushed out.
Jake caught me quickly. ''Hey Naomi'' he said, then he saw Savanna and hurried to greet her. His brown hair felt into his black eyes as he smiled lively to me. ''Hey Jake'' I stammered. Shut up he looked good. ''What are you doing today?'' He asked curiously. ''Oh I’m just hanging out with Savanna'' I whispered. I was not going to tell him what I really had to do.
Lucas called ‘’Jake’’ and he excused himself by saying that they were going to leave now. When he was gone, was Savanna immediately above me. ''He's completely shot in you'' she laughed, followed by the remark'' I'm so jealous, Jake is the hottest angel in the whole angel world'' and she threw herself upon me, rooted in my blonde hair and laughed.
I pushed her away from me with an unhappy sound, then made my hair again and asked her to let it go, right now I had an important mission. ''And what would you want me to do while you are away?'' complained Savanna. ''Put yourself in our apartment and read a book,'' I suggested. ''I'm 18 not 54!'' shouted Savanna and began to laugh quite uncontrollably. ''I am also 18 and I read '' I said peevishly. ''well..'' she replied.
I said goodbye to Savanna when we saw the 3 signs I stopped up and reed. Heaven, Hell, Earth. I felt tempted to take the road to hell without knowing why, but I took the road to earth, and after walking a little in the clouds, I walked through the shiny door and landed with a thud on the grass. It was strictly forbidden to leave the heaven, but I had to see her. I had to see Jenny. I had to see how she was doing in highschool. So I got up from the wet grass and went out to her school. It was a strange feeling not having my wings, but I knew I only got them back when I was in heaven again. My lovely wings. I was invisible down the road and into the crowded school. I could see nothing had changed. There were snobbish, botox filled cheerleaders.
geeks, which I had belonged and Jenny belonged. And then the football guys, the artists, and singers. One of the football guys went right through me and a small source of sensation spread through me. Where was she ? My happy curly red-haired sister, with brown eyes. I just wanted to see her again. She had to be completely crushed. She had no one back. Neither me or our parents. I had been there. I had seen it all. They were on their way home from my funeral. Tears rolled from my parents and my sister's cheeks, they did not focus on the road, and when they drove into the tree it was too late. I was torn out of my memories.
I saw her. She was dressed in pink from head to toe, her red hair straightened, a pair of gucci sunglasses sitting on her head, and she was higher in her 14 inch high heels. A sports bag was thrown over her shoulder.

A cheerleader uniform could be seen. Beside her walked two cheerleader bimbos dressed in almost the same challenging clothes. I could not believe it. When we sat and read and saw the bimbos we always mocked them about their clothes, and their words, we were about to throw up and without seeing it, we made small signs to each other. And now she was one.




Chapter 3
Her brown eyes were lined with black eyeliner, and her skin had at least 3 cm layer of foundation. A thoughtless bitch? Her? My sister? No way! A girl with glasses and brown hair stood in the corner and read. Jenny went to her, grabbed her book and threw it on the floor. What was she doing? Where was my lovely sister? I went in front of her.
''Jenny see me,''I cried, but she ignored me, or rather she did not see me. I was part of the gray wall, a fog. She strolled on with her girlfriends, but then she stopped up, turned around and looked right through me at the girl with the book. ’’get yourself some contacts Susan’’ Jenny said, and her friends started laughing and strolled on.
I followed Susan into the girls' room, where I saw her sit on the board and let the tears run free. Small sniffling sounds came from her, and I could not take it anymore. I had to change Jenny, but it could not be now, because I had to go back to heaven. The high school hall was filled with students when I came out. But nobody could see me, no one could see the tears running from my cheeks, and no one could see the little raging monster growing inside my heart. So I walked out of the crowded door, and continued to walk until I reached an alley. ''Live life while you can'' it said on the red wall. I touched it and the door to heaven appeared.
I walked into the bright lights and waited until the door opened again. When it did, and all the white clouds appeared I was relieved. I had not been discovered by the guards. I looked at the large clock that hung quite out of place at our school and saw that it was 17:00, so me and savanna were soon off to the meal at the school.
A crystal came flying towards me, I could immediately see it was a boy because his ear was skewed, a girl sapphire ear was equal. His small body resembling a football was of white, like everything else in this world, and its yellow eyes peered curiously at me. All the angels would get a crystal when they were ready. Chrystal was not a normal animal, but one with emotions, it was them who choose their owner.
They all had one they matched, their characters would like to suit the owner's personality. So when I saw this little creature with the smallest wings to support its major football body, I was curious if this could be my crystal. I looked carefully at his body and saw the small sign. It was a sword. A sword stood for bravery. I could not make up my mind whether I was that or not. I started walking, hoping that it would come after me, because if it did, I'd know it was mine. And indeed jumped the little soccer-like creature right after me. I sat down and waited for him. When it came, it flied out of breath up in my arms.
His name should be Swale, a mix between sweet and ball, because he reminded me of a ball. ''Swale?'' I whispered affectionately and scratched him behind the ear. He began to say little happy noises, a sign that he liked his new name. When I entered the door of my and savannas house, Savanna was over me with a little shriek, followed by a ''he is so cute’’ Swale looked startled at me. I put Swale on the bed and gently stroked its few but lovely hair as Savanna asked what it was called. ''Swale'' I said and looked searchingly at her. Her face came with a fake smile. ''Are you sure you want to call him that? Isn’t Bobby sweater?''
Swale pressed against me and shook, a sure sign that he certainly should not be named Bubby. He should be called Swale. ''No, you can call yours when you get one'' I said, and sounded a little more mad than I actually had imagined it. She came with an unhappy sigh and threw herself down on her bed that jumped and splashed. Savanna had a weakness for waterbeds.
I was not hungry, so I excused myself by saying I had it bad when Savanna went to school to eat dinner. But actually I'd just law on the big bed with Swale and sleeped. So when Savanna went in at 5 o'clock at night, I was in my very own dreamy world about Jenny and her new friends.
© Copyright 2011 lovebooks (author14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824346-Demon-or-angel