*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824773-My-First-Time
Rated: GC · Fiction · LGBTQ+ · #1824773
Step into Jades world as she experience life moving out on her own.
Today November 8th marks the first day in my new apartment. Although it is exhilarating; I feel a little lost without my family. I mean of course I have Stacey but as of lately she seems to be too damn busy for me. As I place my Volley ball trophies on my very own fireplace my phone begins to ring. I look at it and of course it 's Stacey; I sent her to voice mail. Hell I had been calling her all day and she was unavailable. Tonight was my night I was going to definitely make my first night as an official independent woman one I would never forget. I immediately stopped what I was doing and went back in my bedroom and browsed through my fresh from the cleaners clothes that hung still in the bags in my closet and found the smallest dress I could find. Burgundy and white in color; fit perfect to my curves and had the over sized turtle neck collar. I laid it across my bed and grabbed my white thigh high boots.Yes my goal was to look like I was ready for whatever. Oh yeah I couldn't forget my vibrating panties. Oh my my my it was a first for everything tonight.

Mission accomplished, I stepped into MSR in East Atlanta and all eyes were on me. I walked with a groove that spelled independent, single and ready to mingle. I walk to the bar and a nice looking Stud rushed to give me her seat. "Have a seat beautiful don't want all that fineness to have to stand" she said flirtatiously.
"Why thank you." I responded with a grin and a wink "Your not too bad yourself" I flirted back

"I mean that's what they tell me" she retorted "but I ain't got nothing on you"

Any other day her vain attitude would have turned me off but with these vibrating panties on that I strategically turned on while sitting had me wanting her before I even had my first drink.....
© Copyright 2011 D.L Collins (dlcollins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824773-My-First-Time