*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1825979-do-you-know-my-name
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1825979
should i continue?
I pull on the hood of my worn flannel jacket in a attempt to keep the wind from chilling me. Slowly i shuffle down the black alley way, dragging my fingertips over damp brick walls, sometimes getting stuck in the groves. I soon see the shape of a person in the darkness. upon my approach i notice that its a little girl, even more over that she doesn't appear to be solid, she has a almost hazy quality to her. she must have heard the scraping of my shoes and turns towards me.

i see her face a recoil in disgust, her face is covered in blood and is missing a eye. the other eye is hanging down held there only by the vein. i walk backwards in a attempt to get away, stepping into a pothole and falling down backwards. my hands hit the ground breaking my fall but sending branching pain up my arms. she starts towards me as i start crawling backwards away from her.

she shines her flashlight at me as she walks towards me. "will you play with me?" she asks in a childish sing-song voice. i feel around for anything, finally picking up a rock and throw it at her. it flies through the air and goes right through her. i desperately check my pockets for anything. i pull out a cross necklace and hold it infront of me. the second she sees it she drops the flashlight with a scream and runs towards the wall passing through it. i pick my self up and move carefully towards the flashlight and pick it up.

i notice the name leah is engraved in the metal handle. i click on the device and light floods the alley, revealing blood stains along the ground and bloody hand prints on the walls. i walk toward the door at the end of the alley, on the other side is a scratching noise. i reach for the door handle
© Copyright 2011 Thexsvplan (jdogxsv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1825979-do-you-know-my-name