*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826645-Will-He-be-the-One-to-Change-the-World
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1826645
Entry for a Contest
Will He be the One to Change the World?





“Who are you?” A young man wearing ripped jeans, dirty T shirt, Tattoos up and down your arms and neck with a baseball cap on your head. “Are you in a gang?” You look like you could be. “How many fights have you been in?” Act like you are all high and mighty. Beat others just because you can. “Have you ever been hurt in a fight?” Maybe been stabbed and have scars from it. Maybe shot with a bullet hole scar.

“Do you do drugs?” Get high and do whatever you want to. Sell to little children and get them hooked so they turn out like someone like you. “Would you care if they took an overdose and die? Would that bother you? Would you do it again? Sell it to more children and see the same thing to them.

“Do you have a job?” “What do you do?” “Do you even care if you work?” “Would you rob a bank to get money?” “He could you use a gun or some other type of weapon; maybe hurt or kills a person.” “Would it bother you if you did?” What would happen if that person; they could be a parent a husband or a wife. What would it do to their family? Could you tell that person’s children that you were the one who shot their father or mother and killed them? “Would something like that change you?”

“Do you want a family?” Get married and have children. Settle down into the routine of a normal American family.  “How would you raise your children?” Let know when they are wrong and right, praise them when they do well; punish them when wrong.

Maybe you will work at a company with a high paying job. Maybe even one day have your own company. Discover something that could help the world with a health problem. Or maybe something that will help with world the economy problems.

Maybe you will be a sports star one that holds records. Can you see your future ahead of you?  You could be anything you want be and do anything you want to do. You have your life a head of you.

Right now you are a young man wearing ripped jeans, dirty T shirt; Tattoos up and down your arms and neck with a baseball cap on your head nothing more right now and nothing less right now. You have the world in front of you. All you have to do is take that first step into your life.

426 WC

                                                                                                     

© Copyright 2011 Cath the Purple Unicorn (cath15001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826645-Will-He-be-the-One-to-Change-the-World