*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827095-Ros-tinted-glasses
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1827095
Moaning about his current partner to his ex leads to a surprising outcome for Mark
Mark stood on the doorstep, bottle of rosé in hand. He hated the stereotype, but when going to your ex-girlfriends to moan about your current boyfriend, rosé was honestly the only option.

Rachel opened the door wearing sweats and his old rugby jersey, it was nice of her to make an effort. They greeted with a kiss on the cheek, not a double fake kiss, he had to resist becoming a stereotype somehow.

It had taken a year for Rachel to talk to him after he left her for Adam, he didn't blame her. Two years on and they were back to best friends, which was probably how things should have stayed all along.

On the sofa, she listened to him gripe about Adam's inability to commit, she joined in with supporting stories about men. Since Mark, she had gone through 6 of them. When Mark moaned about Adam's insistence on being bisexual, despite having no interest in women, Rachel offered to join them in a threesome, her favourite joke.

As always the conversation turned to sex before the first glasses were drunk. When Rachel passed her phone to him, he wasn't expecting a full frontal photo of her last conquest, majestic cock curving out in front of him. He felt the pang of jealousy, they both had the same taste in men. He swiped the screen for another photo. What he found was a video, the guy on the edge of the bed, Rachel on his lap riding him.

He quickly pushed the phone back at her, feigning disgust. As he gulped down the wine, he told himself the excitement was due to seeing the guy in action, that any attraction he felt towards her was purely nostalgic.

Rachel explained that she had broken up with the stallion when he got clingy. Mark tried not to think about the video of her sliding up and down him, telling himself that he was taking the place of Rachel and not the guy she was riding.

By the time the second bottle was opened, Rachel was reminiscing about their own sex life. She picked up on his reluctance to talk about it, and began teasing him about having sex with a woman.

She placed her wine down, and climbed on him, trying to force him to kiss her while she taunted him about his heterosexual past. Keeping his face from her caused him to thrash and almost spill his wine. She pulled back only long enough to let him put down the wine, then resumed her torture.

Something inside him snapped, he turned into the kiss rather than away, his lips pressed against hers before she realised and pulled back. She was on her hands and knees over him, her face shocked. He started to apologise, deciding he would blame the wine. She lunged forward before he could utter more than a syllable.

Her lips pushed his open, her tongue forced into his mouth. He felt his trousers bulge against her. His hand grabbed the back of her head pulling her down on him, their tongues clashing with passion.

She barely broke contact with him as she stripped the jersey over her head. His fingers fumbled with the clasp of her bra, it had been a while since he had dealt with one. The clasp sprang open flying from his hand, her bra fell down her arms releasing her breasts.

Mark had never felt the urgent need for someone before. Rachel had been his first and initially sex had been careful and tender, then it became routine, enjoyable but expected. Then he had fallen into the same pattern with Adam, trepidation at first then dependability.

As he pulled her bra out from between them, he could feel himself straining within his boxers, his palms sweaty with excitement. He pushed her sweats down revealing her smooth ass and her thong.

He pushed himself upright, pulling his shirt off. With her on her knees he yanked down the thong dragging it and her sweats down her calves. His fingers ran over her body, enjoying the feel of a smooth, hairless body. He lifted her onto his lap, her legs trying to wrap round him. Pushed his hand between their bodies he unleashed his member.

His need for her removed his ability for foreplay, he thrust up into her. She cried out as she plunged down him. Her hands ploughed through his short hair.

It was unlike before, everything centred on the physical. He felt her hot flesh gripping him. His hand grabbed her ass pushing her up and down. They moved in unison her body bouncing up and down. His mouth moved to her neck finding the taste of fragranced soap, mixed with perfume in a quintessentially feminine taste. His tongue lapped at her essence as he drove into her.

His pulse raced as he swelled inside her. His teeth pressed into the skin above her pulse. Their bodies shook in a combined orgasm. He moaned against her neck as she called out into the room.

Mark lay on the sofa, Rachel sleeping in his arms. His mind turned to threesomes, but he had never been good at sharing.

Word Count 866
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827095-Ros-tinted-glasses