*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828238-Morbid-Clearance
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Sci-fi · #1828238
The Morbid Chamber is the government's worst creation. And now they have to clean it up.
The Morbid Chamber. Of all of the government's secrets, this was the one that could not afford to be kept under wraps. The clock was ticking, and time was running out. Instead of searching for a valid solution by going public, Congress agreed to keep their biggest mistake under wraps. Death, destruction, malevolence, evil and corruption were all just some of the many elements of the Morbid Chamber. It was a window into the darkest world on Earth. S hell in itself, the Morbid Chamber was once seen as an innovative and alternate solution to housing criminals and the outcasts of society as opposed to the rapidly overpopulating prisons. But something went wrong, very wrong. The Chamber decayed, and those assigned to guard the Chamber lost track of the Punished (those sentenced to the Morbid Chamber in the name of justice). Contact was lost within the Chamber, and the Gate Guardians were sent inside to investigate the situation.


The dark corridors within the confines of the main facility at G.E.R. Laboratories had once been filled with the buzz of many people scurrying about, working on their assignments. However, within the past five years things had changed. For Ted Kilon, he had once liked the solidarity associated with their new postings. Recently however, he had longed for the sounds of people moving about, getting things done. The wing of the facility that Kilon was in charge of had been wittled down to two postings now, him, and his friend and colleague, Philip Shaw. Despite being best friends, they had their differences that often came between them.
© Copyright 2011 Chase Hobby (sm07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828238-Morbid-Clearance