*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1965094-Framed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1965094
Framed for murder and on the run, one man must prove his innocence while evading capture.
Jensen Fuller continued flipping through the channels on TV, still unable to find anything on worth watching. It was nearly 10:00 on a Friday night, which meant there was little on anyway, not even a game was being broadcast. Jensen got off the couch to prepare dinner. Not feeling like getting out as late as it was to get something to eat, Jensen searched the cupboards hoping to find anything of sustenance, but was unsuccessful aside from various cups of noodles. In the mood for a meal more filling, Jensen decided to venture out of his apartment in hopes of finding something open as late as it was. He grabbed his jacket and headed for the door.

The city of Soledon was a sprawling megatropolis full of anything you could ever need, want or get. Jensen had lived here since he was a kid, never having grown up anywhere else. Even as late as it was, people still milled about, perusing the various night life attractions and bars that would still let you keep a tab. Jensen exited his apartment, heading out the door when he bumped into someone, a man that looked to be in his late 40s, Jensen guessed. "Excuse me pal, what's the big hurry?" asked Jensen. The man kept on his way, headed into his apartment Jensen assumed.
© Copyright 2013 Chase Hobby (sm07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1965094-Framed