*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828554-Dream-Lover
by Amay
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1828554
A mystery someone to hope for.. can you say 'One Day My Prince Will Come'? Nov Wk 4 winner
Kim rolled over on her side.

“Just five minutes, Baby,” Tim yawned.

She nestled in closer. It amazed her that he was always so much warmer than she was. His warmth always shooed away her ‘cold’. “Why are you always so warm?”

“So I can keep you warm,” he slowly whispered.

“Uh huh.” Kim closed her eyes knowing that just about as he finished saying ‘warm’ Tim was sound asleep, completely sated from their extremely enjoyable afternoon activities.

His arms surrounded her. While his right arm supported her head, his left hand slid over her thigh and up to her breast. She snuggled her cold butt into his crotch, his cock rested in its little nest. His warmth and love surrounded her, protecting her, claiming her as his own. This is heaven on earth, she thought as she drifted off.

++++

Kim saw Tim at the end of a tree lined path. He stood smiling in the clearing looking directly at her. Tim was so handsome standing there, all dressed up in a silver grey tux. Someone was with him. She didn’t recognize the second person at all. Oh well, she thought as the second man seemed to vanish in the brightness of the light, the light that seemed to emanate from the man she loved.

She started toward the man of her dreams. It felt like she was floating toward him. Those blue eyes, the color of the sky, I could look at them forever. Kim continued down the path toward him. He raised his hands toward her, welcoming her into arms. Together they stood in the clearing basking in the warmth of the sunshine. Tim slid a ring upon her finger, and then lightly kissed her.

+++++

Gentle kisses drifted down Kim’s neck, while Tim’s thumb lightly brushed back and forth over her sensitive nipple. She felt a warm stirring sensation deep within her start to grow as she began to slowly waken. Tim whispered in her ear, “Do you have any idea how much I love you?” He continued his feathery kisses and soft nibbles as she started to stir.
Kim stretched, yawned, and felt his hardness growing in its comfy little nest. “Uh huh, but you can tell me again.” She turned to face Tim. He kissed her lightly, and pulled her closer. She draped her leg over his thigh the scent of her desire surrounded the lovers.

Tim’s hand slid up her thigh. His palm pressed on her thatch feeling her heat intensify, his fingers searched for her wetness. He delved deeply into her awaiting cave; its warm slick sides allowed him easy access. Kim rocked her hips feeling his fingers playing on her g-spot while his thumb rubbed her growing pearl. Tim felt the spongy mass swell with his touch and tighten around his fingers. He watched Kim’s eyes close; her moans intensify as she rocked in response to his touch. He latched onto her swollen nipple, suckling, twirling its hardened nub around his tongue. She arched against him when he bit her sensitive nub. Her walls tightened, contracting with crescendoing waves around his fingers, releasing her passion filled wine into his hand. Tim continued his ministrations helping her ride the currents of her passion.

“Take me now.” Kim pleaded in desperation.

“As you wish, my Love.”

He maneuvered between her legs, drinking in her sweet nectar. He knew how much she loved his kisses flavored with her wine. He shifted her legs, pressing her knees back, exposing her womanhood. He throbbed with desire. He pressed the head of his purple mushroom tip at her opening. She was so hot and slick, in one swift motion he would be deep within that wondrous cave. Hard deep and fast he thrust. Her velvety sheath surrounding him, squeezing him, he could feel her orgasm building, sending her higher. She dug her nails into his back, pulling him closer. He kept pounding her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, urging him deeper. Faster he picked up the pace. He couldn’t breathe, the roar of passion filled his ears, and his release would be coming soon. He exploded deeply within her while she milked him with her own orgasm.

She laid there lost in his eyes of blue, as blue as the clearest fall skies. “You know, I love you.” She kissed him gently.

“Yes, I do, but you can say it again.” Tim rolled over to his back bringing Kim along for the ride.

She snuggled against him. Her head nestled comfortably on his chest. She listened to the pounding of his heart as it returned to a resting pace. The slow rise and fall of his chest, the slight touch of his fingers up and down her arm, and the steady calm beat of his heart soon lulled Kim into a peaceful slumber.

++++

The alarm clock blared. Instinctively, Kim smacked the top of the awful contraption. She reached for the lamp switch, turned the knob, and flopped back onto the bed. She stretched and breathed in deeply. Kim immediately recognized the scent that filled the air and that achy feeling deep inside her. She rolled over onto her side facing the center of the bed. Her hand ran over the satin pillow and sighed. You came back to me, My Love. When will we finally be together again?



WC 891
November Round 4 prompt: Everyone is thankful for something.


This prompt has two parts. First, if you're married/ involved, write a piece showing how thankful you are for your spouse/ significant other. If you're single, write to/ about that mysterious person you've been waiting/ searching for. Remember this is an erotica contest but be sensual and loving. SHOW us your feelings. Make this one beautiful. by Purple
© Copyright 2011 Amay (amay5prm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828554-Dream-Lover