*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828735-Today-I-wishAnticipation
by Wise
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1828735
A man expresses the eager arrival of his 1st date
Today his wish, thy mind turns course from the days of normalcy and tend to engagements of the heart. If but for grains of sand in life’s hour glass thine eyes can reflect on possibility of we. Quaint in spirit, smile interlocked with absolute cheek bones. For If he's successful with thoughts absent from thee, then mind shall be taken from him. By chance, any fee to gain thine interest, it shall certainly be made ransom. Judiciously, entrance into thy hearts chamber hath already been attempted. Does thou mind not wander'st on the reflections of two images? Perhaps the arrival of his gestures seem that of a knave. He has become lapse with quickened heart. Like swift feet of a runner, and the race has yet to begin its inauguration, perhaps. But his presence yet remains to emboss those items which keep the coil until the cocks crow. Perpend but for a moment, thy eyes deceive thee not. For he is brave; easy to thine eye. Heart of young babe, yet will of warriors past.

He takes heed, subscription to thy words. The doors of opportunity have swung upon feet inwhich he inherits. Consumed by anticipation as he attempts to retire not upon thy arrival. The breaking of bread, during rays closet distance to Earth's surface, conceived only from the notion, thine spirit will find him as refreshing as the dew of May's first bloom. Intimacy bereft the disorder of sheets...

Written By: Dennis Coleman Jr AKA Wise


© Copyright 2011 Wise (prodigalsun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828735-Today-I-wishAnticipation