*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830282-Coming-to-Paradise
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1830282
planet x hits earth find out the story
Coming to Paradise

In the year 3693 something terrifying happened on Earth, something that changed our very planet; Aliens came to Earth. It all started in Mexico City when a 400 mile long spaceship landed by the abandoned pub station I was using as a shelter. A screaming, shriek of a noise was coming from outside and it kept getting louder.
The door slammed open and in walked a pack of robotic wolves. I scurried under the counter. Then a voice said, “search the place, find any living being”. And the animals set out looking. I curled into a tighter ball and tried not to breath loud. A metal muzzle went right by me, then it paused and turned around in the flash of an eye. Cold red eyes looked into my terrified blue ones. It barked 3 low barks and in walked 3 creatures.
“What’d you find?” one of the creatures asked. It looked under the counter and saw me. I must’ve looked as if I were going to pee my pants. “What do we have here,” it said. It was a big furry creature with a monkey-like head. The creature grabbed my hand and pulled me out. It pushed a button on a belt under his fur. A blinding light flashed before my eyes and creature turned into a human. “My name is Johnny,” he said. The other two creatures turned into humans. “This is Sylvia and that is Carl,” Johnny said. “Time to go, we need to move,” Sylvia said. They grabbed me and took me to their spaceship. They pressed some buttons and it became a flying car. We flew to Hollywood and they told me to stay in the car. They pulled out their guns and yelled , “Give us all your cheesy products.” Cops pulled up in their fancy Camaros and jumped out of the cars. They demanded they put down the guns, but they started to shoot anyways.
Pretty soon I had get down and take cover. It was terrifying. I glared up and saw fire everywhere. My ears rang from all the noise. People were screaming and bullets were being fired. I looked through the widow to see the Aliens in their furry-monkey form. Bodies lay all over the ground. My nose tingled with the smell of blood intruding my nostrils. I could barely breathe. The fire scared my eyes with fear. I could taste the death on my tongue. BOOM, something had crashed behind me. I nearly jumped out of my skin. If I had to describe it in one word, well that’s easy, chaos.
When they gathered all the cheese they wanted they flew me to my pub station in Mexico City. I asked them where they came from and they said, “A planet that passes through our solar system every so often and it has major effects on earth. I believe your race knows it as Planet X.”
That is the last thing they said to me. A month later the world went to total chaos with the Earth shaking rapidly, it shattered society. Afterwards I’ve come to find only 10% of our population lived. This was worse than anything known to mankind. Many of those who survived were scared for life. A year later the world turned into a place where water flowed free and animals ran unharnessed, where mankind lived in perfect harmony with their surroundings. My life was better now. I went from a terrified orphan girl to a strong woman. My life had changed forever.         
© Copyright 2011 Mercedes Krou (ezachi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830282-Coming-to-Paradise