*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830327-On-Misanthropy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Essay · Philosophy · #1830327
A brief essay
There's something very insignificant about humanity. Human beings are so diluted and falsified. If I could, I would chose to be something more graceful and honest. Perhaps a mouse or a fox.

There's nothing wrong with misanthropy. To turn one's back on the world is to accept that the world is flawed. It's hard to watch dreams crushed under the weight of other human beings, to sit by as other die under the sick regimes of a choice few. Why do we continue to live in a world controlled and governed universally by corruption and greed? Is it impossible to survive without it?

Misanthropy is a loving practice. It invites in its tenants, refusing to trivialize them with constant questions and needed explanations. Misanthropy is the divine field, the solution to this world's problems. It seeks to fix by ignoring. Misanthropy is not the enemy of anthropology, but of society and its discontent. The misanthrope finds solace in watching the demolition of the world in which they once lived, and accept the fact that the world would be better off without them.

And upon this revelation, the misanthrope slips into the world of the obscure and unnoticed.
© Copyright 2011 Da Xiong (xlee145 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830327-On-Misanthropy