*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830598-who-will-have-the-LAST-laugh
Rated: E · Short Story · Career · #1830598
We cannot be perfect alone.
Life is uncertain although we plan things well. Many of us fall into this trap of misunderstanding. We might think we are very okay because our lives are full of challenges.

This story started when a hard-headed person, Mike Rufacel, the man who was filled with too much self-love, learned how to be a great planner at his high school. He often planned and would expand his expectation of how possible his life could end up with all of these statuses: the big cheese, the big wheel, and the big shot; moreover, his parents had high expectation of him.


It was ten years after that Mike had discovered that his theory was no longer practical. Sadly, he still believed that he himself was ahead of the game.

Another five years later, someone said that Mike was the living end. Because he barked up the wrong tree and he could not tell what the main part of a matter was, the condition of Mike suddenly took a turn for the worse. According to his unplanned co-workers, Mike mixed up the work.  Even though he already had wonderful plans, he didn’t realize that teamwork was another keyword he needed to consider.

Everyone knew that this, of course, would not be the end of the world. Mike knew exactly the same thing and he also knew that he could not break his parents’ hearts although he was at the end of his rope--on the contrary, all plans that come with care, understanding would help him and take him to a success. It was just a little bit late to figure it out that man does not live by bread alone.


created by Peremptory Punctilious Polymath

© Copyright 2011 walkingencyclopedia (encyclopedia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830598-who-will-have-the-LAST-laugh