*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837182-mi-Destiny-es-mi-Destiny
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Relationship · #1837182
Someone who never knows how lucky they are.
‘I can’t bear seeing them love each other. I hate them and am jealous of them. I’d better die, I guess, if I see them trying to be friendly to all neighborhood.’ Susan often had these thoughts while she was driving near her house.

It was a Friday night at 7:30 in the evening, and she knew exactly that in another ten minutes or so she’d turn up at their party.

It’d started in that morning when she thought she must change all her attitudes towards the neighbor before she became a permanent evil and no one’d be able to assist her to reach paradise.

It’d been for at least ten years that Susan, the single working woman, had been together with the Tidorsons. But her destiny never believed that Susan could dislike her neighbor so much that Susan built a big fence between her and her neighbor’s backyards in spite of her neighbor’s friendliness and generosity.

After she’d gotten off work, Susan stopped by at a shopping mall and grabbed a plenty of grapes. She thought this was a way to return the favor to whatever her neighbor’d done for her even though she half expected the neighbor to forgive her for how much she’d never appreciated the Tidorsons.

It was a coincidence that just before Susan told the clerk to ring up all items that she bought at the register, one of the Tidorsons saw Susan and invited her to the family’s party that evening; however, that neighbor said to her it was dependent on her if she wasn’t so convenient at that night.

Susan went back to the supermarket once again, and this time she added some cantaloupes on the top of the grapes.

On the way home, her car had a flat tire and that made her get out of the vehicle so hurriedly. Because now her destiny started to learn the change of hers little by little. Unfortunately, it seemed pretty clear that she didn’t behave herself well enough as she was supposed to do and at the moment it ran out of her time. In other words, it was totally late for her to correct all negative attitudes. That means in this late night, the destiny probably couldn’t comprehend every single thing of Susan’s; therefore, at last her destiny needed to leave her alone owing to the fact that her destiny was taken over by karma.

Another one of Tidorsons came back from the city the next morning and told the family that he heard about Susan through the grapevine. The police found her dead in the bush close to the mall and they assumed that it could be some hitchhikers that murdered her in the middle of street and in the middle of the night.

It was sad for Susan that she couldn’t make it to the party that night and it was also sad for Susan that she must miss out on a good party; otherwise, she’d be able to take advantage of this unique opportunity and learned how fortunate she was in her own neighborhood because it was really sad for Susan that she might not remember that wisdom came with her experience; so did her karma.

created by Peremptory Punctilious Polymath





© Copyright 2012 walkingencyclopedia (encyclopedia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837182-mi-Destiny-es-mi-Destiny