*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830804-Age-Is-But-A-Number
Rated: XGC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1830804
A Chance Meeting At The Bar Leads To Something A Bit More Exotic
“I said suck it, Bitch!” I threw my head back as my blonde haired slave took my cock in his mouth again. His pouty lips wrapped around my length and his tongue teased my piss hole. The collared slave looks up at me, as if to ask if he’s doing a good job. WHACK. Obviously this slave needed to be trained a bit more, he was instructed to do something and he needed to do it. “Suck my cock! Pretend it’s a lollipop if you need to.”
He sprang to life, his mouth became a hoover, the length of my eight inches disappeared and I felt the back of his throat. My slave stopped with his task, so I grabbed the back of his head and lead my shaft down his throat yet again. Slave tried to pull away from me, resulting in more red marks on his back from my whip.

I pulled him off of his knees and stared at him. He was a good 20 years younger than me, he told me he was 23 but I suspect he’s a few years older than that. His body screams youth though, tight abs, arms as thick as tree trunks and a bubble butt that would make straight men hard. I pinch his brown nipples and twist them and he lets out a small moan, Encouraged by that, I draw him closer to me and bit down on the tempting pebbles of flesh, while sticking my fingers in his tight hole. It’s a little too tight for someone who claimed to have been with other men before. “Have you ever been fucked? Your asshole is very tight, virginally so.”

He looked away from me, shame washing over his handsome face. His hands stroke my hairy chest, falling toward my tool; he was trying to distract me from the answer. My cat-o'-nine-tails was in my hand and his lips trembled a bit. “No sir, I seen you in the bar and knew that I wanted you to be my first,” He pushed up against me, his own manhood against mine. “Am I pleasing you the way you want? Should I get back on my knees and suck you off some more?”

Everything made sense in that moment. I had been sitting in the bar little more than hour before our session began, when this tempting morsel marched up to me and asked if I would buy him a drink. When I refused he pouted and I made a sly comment about having a better use for those lips of his. Once he ditched his friends and I swallowed down the last of my beer, we were headed to my house, and he was giving me head.
That flashback did nothing but made me harder, so I pushed him onto my bed and brought out my handcuffs. Once he is restrained on my bed, I open his legs and salivated over his slightly fuzzy hole. I wetted my finger and plunged it into the tightness, the pleasure spot puckered as it took my finger in. My lust was intensified by this, so I added a finger and his moved his bottom half eagerly.

His legs were put over my shoulders; the head of my penis teased his hole. There was a part of me that wanted to shove the length of my manhood into him but I restrained myself. Instead I thought it best to make sure he stayed quiet and didn’t scream too loudly. As I rummaged through my drawer, I watched him as he watched me. He was about to say something when I found the ball gag, I showed it to him. “I want to put this on you, so I can fuck you real good, the way I know you want it.”
He nodded his approval and I stuck the red ball in his mouth, I lifted his head and fastened the back. Now that his silence was ensured, his legs were once again thrown over my shoulders. This time there was no stopping my cock from invading his beautiful ass. As I invaded his constricted hole, I felt myself about to orgasm. So I stopped and looked into his beautiful grey eyes, and seen a mix of pain and pleasure, an intoxicating combination.

My urge to cum subsided, I began pounding the ass that had been fueling my sex drive for the last couple of hours. He clenched his hole around me and I let out an involuntary moan, with other guys I was not very vocal but this one was special. “You like my cock up your ass? Yea I know you do, you want me to fuck you harder don’t you slave boy?”
I increased my pace of pulling out and slamming my dick into him, happily I noted that his body responded to the new rhythm. His legs dropped down to my waist, he pulled me closer to him. His own male member began to pulsate and soon there was a white sticky trail up and along his body, watching him orgasm brought mine on as well three times. The twinkle in his eyes confirmed that he enjoyed his first time.

Word Count: 869
© Copyright 2011 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830804-Age-Is-But-A-Number