*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829817-Mommy-Time
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1829817
Even mommy's need some time for themselves
As the tram bounced along, Angela sighed. This was a trip that was sorely needed, things at home had been rough, to say the least. She and Sam had barely spoken a word to one another, let alone lay together as man and wife. It killed her that physically they seemed to be drifting apart, after all was said and done; she still loved the man more than life itself.

Part of the reason why the spouses had been lacking in the sex department was because of the kids. If she had her way, they would still be a young childless couple but that was not what God had in store for them. They had been blessed with two kids, a girl born four years before, and two years later a baby boy joined the family. Before announcing to her husband the news of her pregnancies, she contemplated ending them but couldn’t go through with the procedure because someone would find out and blab the truth to Sam.

She glanced at her cell phone; she had a message waiting, indicated by a smiling thought bubble. She opened it, noting that it was from Sam. “Hey babe, I know tonight was supposed to be our night without the kids but I am going to be at the office late. Hope you aren’t too mad. Love ya.” Angry tears hugged her eyes, another reason why she had to get out of the suburbs, away from her mundane existence. Lately every night had turned into a late night at the office for Sam, and on the weekends he was too busy with the children to pay her any notice.

It wasn’t always like this, when they first started dating he couldn’t keep his hands off of her. One memorable encounter had them on the beach, a picnic spread out on an oversized blanket, and his shirt discarded somewhere near the water. He had an amazing body and every time she looked at him, she felt herself become wet. As the sunset they kissed, and they made love for the very first time, a memory she held very close to her heart.

As the tram halted to a stop, she brushed the thoughts away from her. Feeling sorry for herself would accomplish nothing and was counterintuitive to the goals that she had set for herself on this day. With that, she let her red hair down from the pony tail that it had been held in for the journey. She shook her hair out, and took out her compact mirror, noting that she still looked good despite being on the tram for a little more than an hour.
As she stepped off the vehicle, she scanned the crowd that was waiting. Finally she saw the blonde hair that was hidden under the cap that she had been anxious to see for the past few days. It belonged to the one person who made her forget her troubles, to someone who didn’t see her as a mother or a wife, he just seen her as a woman who had needs. “Eric! Over here Eric!”

He turned around and smiled broadly at her, his blue eyes sparkled and the same feeling in her nether regions that had formerly been reserved for her husband swelled in her. His tongue darted out of his mouth, a sign that he was ready to get her alone. “Angela you look gorgeous as usual. I had to juggle a few things for you, but you are more than worth it.”

He grabbed her hand and they ran through the streets to a small hotel that charged by the hour. As Eric checked in, she waited outside, an unnecessary step but one that she took anyways. No one in the city knew who she was or that she was a married lady but she always worried that someone would discover her secret.
“We’re a go,” Eric informed her, leaning out of the doorway. Once again he shot her a boyish grin, and her nether region reacted to the adventure of it all and she darted into the cheaply decorated guesthouse and followed her lover down the hall, and into the elevator. “I cannot wait to make you feel like the Queen that you are, I am going to take you to heaven and back,”

Heat was radiating off of her body, she was convinced that Eric felt it too, as he stared at her. Her nipples hardened and raised the flimsy fabric of her shirt. He reached out and twisted the right one with his thumb and index finger, an involuntary groan escaped from her throat.

The cart finally stopped, and released them from the confines of its cube. Their room was just down the hall and yet it was still too far for them to wait, the anticipation was generating more lustful excitement. Once they finally made it to their destination, they disrobed quickly. Erics stomach housed a six pack, and further down was the baby maker that was epically large.

He threw her on the bed and opened her legs. Using his tongue to open her other set of lips, he pressed it in and brought it back out. As her juices began to flow out of her, he stopped and kissed his way to her breasts. Taking her nipple into her mouth, he began to suck on it and inserted his manhood in her.

He matched his rhythm to her as she lifted herself to feel him deeper inside of her. Her moans encouraged him to pump into her harder, and he felt her begin to climax. As she tightened around him, he made it his mission to bring her to a more satisfying orgasm than he had ever before.

Finally the volcano inside of her erupted and she let out a loud scream and grasped him with her womanhood and he began to release his own passion from his love stick. When they both finished, she reached into her purse and handed him an envelope. “All the cash is there, thanks for canceling on the other women for me.”

Word Count 1000
© Copyright 2011 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829817-Mommy-Time