*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830889-broken-and-bruised
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1830889
Regrets aren't suppose to happen. The mistakes we make, are the creations of who we are.
Regrets. Some people have them, some people are strong enough to say that if they regretted something they wouldn't be the person they are today without those mistakes/regrets. I regret one thing, i regret losing the love of my life. Feelings are the real, the situation was not so absolute. You can not tell your heart who to love, and how to feel. Losing this person has been the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with besides losing two people who are family to me. Outside of family losses, this will forever be the one loss I regret no matter what. It's like burning every memory, every picture, every item you have but your heart won't let go of the memories, you still see the pictures in your mind and every item is still close to your heart. I never thought I'd feel this way about someone, but I finally found the person who I could be totally myself with however it was, and tell him everything. When I was upset about something, I would text him or call him. I still do. Even thought, we don't talk anymore. I text him when everything is going wrong, I think about him when I have bad days and I suddenly smile. The blonde hair, the blue eyes, the talks, the way he was, how he was always there. I took all that for granted. I lost the best thing that ever happened to me. So yes, I have regrets. I'm one of the few people who have regrets. Even though things happen, and this was probably suppose to happen in God's time, and God always has His plans, I regret losing the one person who made everything better. The one person who said he had found his wife, but yet I took him for granted, I lost everything. I lost my heart, and never got it back.
© Copyright 2011 unspokenbelle (unspokenbelle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830889-broken-and-bruised