*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830198-forgetting
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1830198
We're like the two worse people to fall for, you're gasoline, i'm fire. We don't mix.
The nights are always cold, but when I'm with you I forget everything i've ever had to remember. I think you fall asleep on me every night because you don't want to help me remember how I was, how I could still be……. it's all a blur somehow, but you get me, you understand the mixes, the flaws, and the imperfections that over come me every night. I'm a nightmare that you still love, that you still want to be with and i have no idea why you're still here, but you're here. i think you feel sorry for me some days, other days I know it's because you're possibly the only one who could still stand right beside me and know how i am. Even when i cry myself to sleep on your shoulder, you stay. Even when i'm the worse mess ever, you're here. With you, i forget everything i could ever remember. You make me forget every nightmare , every messy day and every imperfection i have. And I couldn't thank you more.
© Copyright 2011 unspokenbelle (unspokenbelle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830198-forgetting