*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832992-Proving-my-love
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1832992
Roxas doesn't think he can love, but Axel wants to prove him wrong.

Roxas P.O.V

"We're Not Supposed to be doing this Axel,Relationships aren’t allowed in the Organization." Roxas was trying hard to focus on the task he had been givin,But his partner was making it difficult to concentrate.

"Oh come on Roxas,You know some rules are made to be broken"

Roxas let out an irritated sigh. He hated being so distracted when he was trying to get something done. He needed his focus and the current situation wasn't helping.

"Please Axel just let me get this done! You know I hate being distracted! Besides,I'm not in the mood."

He quickly turned his gaze away from Axel. He knew that he would give in if he even took one look at that irresistible pout,and he couldn't afford to waste time.

Axel let out a deep breath.

“ Whats gotten into you Roxas? You never used to be so serious.”

Roxas searched his mind for an answer,but came up empty handed. He didn’t know why he was so serious all of a sudden. It could be the fact that he had grown up since the last mission he was sent on,but he seriously doubted it. He stood there stocking his brain with excuses, afraid to admit the truth. He was afraid. Afraid of being different. Afraid of being hurt. Afraid of being used. And afraid of getting caught. But most of all he was afraid of being in love. He didn’t know what to expect. It was all so new to him. It was like in place of the empty void in his chest was an actual beating heart.
What was he going to do? He couldn’t just keep Stalling and hoping Axel would get the hint.

“ Ya know what. That’s fine. If you don’t want to be together it’s your loss. Buy just remember this Roxas. I love you. With all of my non existent heart. And there is nothing anyone can do to change that.”

Without another word in his direction Axel turned on his heel and slid gracefully out the door. Roxas was in complete shock. Axel had never told him that before and he sure as hell had never said it to him in return. He felt a strange tingling feeling rising up in his chest. What was he going to do now? He had completely disregarded Axels feelings. He was such a selfish bustard! Axel was the one person in the world who had ever give a damn about him and he was treating him like dirt. Well now he was sure. He had to tell Axel how he felt and that was all there was to it.
© Copyright 2011 KayDeWhitt (ashtonsmommy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832992-Proving-my-love