*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832999-Reinsemination
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Fantasy · #1832999
Vore story about victim digestion and reincarnation
Reinsemination

(Prequel to Einstein's Tongue)

“Derrick, this letter from the Regency Hotel says they want you to pay $950 for replacement of the carpet, mattress, and cleaning service.”

“Why?”

“They say you urinated on the carpet, and the bed and ruined it for their next guests who could not tolerate the stench.”

“Really? Never had a complaint before. I guess some people just don’t like my dick and what I do with it.”

Digestion became more popular as deviant young men discovered it was the most intense, intimate sexual experience they could have. Like a Sorrow of Young Werther, influence of the Cal jocks over the large population of young males unable to find work, without direction in their lives, and especially those whose girls were directly impregnated by one of the football jocks was seen as a social negative that drew concern from many. Most of the older generation was repulsed and outraged by it, which made it even more attractive to their maturing children. But a few were sharp on the idea and interested. Werther, or Jock fever was rapidly catching on with young males in particular, watched with concern by authorities, unable to effectively move against it.

Jimmy Cremins watched the belly of his beloved Jenny after unprotected sex with Derrick. He was both deeply hurt, and terribly horny by thoughts of Derrick’s big penis ejaculating deep inside Jenny, and a lifetime of watching Derrick easily impregnate her repeatedly, her belly swelling an indeterminate number of times to carry Derrick’s babies, and her once firm, perky tits progressively drooping and sagging until like her body, they were worn out from all the breeding. The only idea Jimmy thought could be any better would be if Derrick could eat and digest him. But that was a secret fetish he kept all to himself.

Dirk and Derrick were in their condo showing Michael, a freshman recruit, how to eat vore. Dirk used live fish and Derrick used cheese sticks about the same size as the victims he swallowed, to teach Michael how to overcome the gag reflex and swallow a person whole and alive.

“Once you feel one in your stomach, you will know a sensation only guys like us get to have. Gives you a big dick, a hard boner that lasts for hours, ability to repeat ejaculation up to five or six times in one fuck session, and the next day, shitting a turd that you can’t believe how good it feels- like relief of a whole body orgasm.”

“Okay, so show me again with the fish.”

Dirk put a three inch goldfish on his tongue and immediately the creature began to flop in panic, sensing contact with saliva that clung to its body, covered its gills and triggered his stomach to begin secretion of acid in anticipation of the fish. But mercifully there was sufficient oxygen in Dirk’s saliva to calm the fish down and reduce its effort to struggle. He rolled and flipped the creature on his tongue wrapping it repeatedly in films of slippery saliva that also acted like glue, bonding it to his tongue so it could not escape. The intense heat from the jock’s tongue raised the body temperature of the fish so in effort to find a cooler place, it again began to struggle, and flop around in his mouth. It almost flopped out, but Dirk’s saliva bound it as prisoner to the mercy of his tongue.

He lowered his tongue below his white teeth to produce a little trench, trapping the fish between tongue and teeth, then curled his lower lip up and over his teeth as his tongue pried the fish from its nook. He flipped his tongue up and back, moving the fish until it was in the middle of his tongue. Instinct made the poor creature sense the danger from that spot, and it flopped around in another attempt to escape, then slid off his tongue into a trench below his molar teeth, between tongue and gums.

The creatures instinct to swim upstream made it wiggle in the warm saliva in that trench, and literally swim up onto the top of Dirk’s tongue, back into that danger place. But with its head pointed toward escape from Dirk’s mouth, and scales sheathed backwards against the spongy papillae of his warm tongue, it seemed to know it could not be safely swallowed. But the struggle as it tried to escape was futile, because Dirk’s tongue flexed to rise in just the middle, and the fish began to turn sideways. Movement of Dirk’s tongue drew the fish back, deeper in his mouth toward the drop off and grave danger the fish sensed.

Michael’s penis was rock hard, erect, and throbbing against his belly as he watched the struggle in Dirk’s mouth. Dirk was becoming sexually excited too in anticipation of the fish, and after the fish, swallowing Justin Durkee who watched from the prison of the glass terrarium on the boys’ dining table.

“Goddamn!” Michael said as he glanced down at Dirk’s huge penis. You’re as big as Derrick, and maybe a little thicker!”

“Yeah, and I shoot about twice as much cum as he does,” Dirk said, careful not to lose control of the fish.

He moved his tongue forward and then backward into his throat, constantly drawing the fish further back into his mouth, until the creature sensed entrapment, perhaps from the upwelling odor seeping from his stomach, triggering some long lost sense of self-preservation in the fish. It wiggled and almost swam up to the tip of Dirk’s tongue and a successful escape. But before it reached the end of his tongue, the muscle sensed the food in the wrong place so the muscle humped higher and again, the fish slid off to the side, into the saliva channel between gums and teeth, below the row of heavy white molar teeth.

Dirk could easily have ended it by simply lifting the fish with his tongue onto those molars to deliver a crushing bite. But his twelve inches of throbbing hard penis sensed live food in his stomach, and he was no young male to turn down the arousal. He was hungry, and horny; a deadly combination for the fish.

Once again, Dirk positioned the fish in the center of his tongue and moved the creature back toward the hump and drop off, until it wiggled and its tail slipped over the drop. It momentarily stuck to saliva on the roof of Dirk’s mouth, and then fell back, exhausted, with its head peering over the hump of the jock’s tongue, mouth gasping to pump oxygen through its gills for enough energy to swim and escape. But in that moment of exhaustion, Dirk’s throat opened, and the fish was mired to the uvula and powerful swallowing muscles on each side of his jaw as oblivion opened below it.

Slowly the weight of its head began to feel the tug of both gravity, and swallowing peristalsis and the head turned to point downward as the fish was gripped in between the tongue, back of the throat, and the powerful swallowing muscles.

Michael masturbated vigorously, with intense excitement. His eight inches of thick black penis was never harder or more swollen, and precum dripped over his knuckles to fall in long strands of drool to the floor. “Oh god Dirk, I’m gonna cum!?”

The fish gasped to pump thick jock saliva through its gills for oxygen, but in effort to regain energy to save itself, began to slide down Dirk’s throat until only its tail was visible. It flipped the tail in one last, desperate attempt to escape. Then Dirk raised his tongue to seal off his airflow for just a moment and the fish slid into his esophagus. Hot, deep reddish muscle surrounded the fish and gently began to squeeze as his Adam’s apple rose and fell in the swallowing reflex. The hump of his tongue moved out of the way, and his throat opened back up empty.

Dirk reached back and lifted Justin from the terrarium, and set him on his belly. Justin knew directly below him, somewhere in the jock’s belly, the fish was in his stomach, wiggling and struggling down there in an even more desperate attempt to escape, unknowingly churning itself in the very acids and gastric juices that would soon dissolve it completely. Michael masturbated furiously and said,

Here it comes Dirk! Where do you want it?”

“On him.” Dirk said, pointing at Durkee on his belly. A huge, thick rope of sticky, hot cum ejaculated from Michael’s penis and struck Justin from the chest up to his face. Force of the cumshot impact made him stagger back and he sat down on a wrinkle of skin and fat covering one of Dirk’s abdominal muscles.

Michael’s testicles were drawn up tight against his body as he ejaculated seven more ropes of cum, immersing Justin in fresh semen. Dirk then lifted Justin up to his mouth and while he wiggled to wipe the salty cum from his eyes, the jock laid him gently on his tongue. He closed his lips and sucked Justin into his mouth, rolling him around with his tongue as he did with the fish until Justin’s body was wet and glistening from the sheets of saliva wrapped around it like a slime cocoon.

Then Dirk began to position Justin for swallowing, using the same flex of his tongue to turn the boy sideways in his mouth, and down into the saliva channel below his molar teeth, between tongue and gums. Justin’s anti-swallow instinct was to sit up, and every time he did, Dirk had to flip him around with his tongue, back up to his lower incisor teeth, trap him there, curl his lip over and then use his tongue to pry Justin up into the middle

Justin didn’t have the instinct or strength of the fish, and no tail to wiggle. He kicked his feet, but that was just a futile response that only exhausted him. Finally, Dirk worked with his tongue until Justin was pinned up in the roof of his mouth, directly in front of the uvula, and then as the yawning abyss opened below, his balance was thrown and he found himself stuck to the back of Dirk’s throat, glued against the hot, wet muscle by sticky saliva. The powerful swallowing muscles flexed to squeeze his head and shoulders against the epiglottis, which flipped shut over the trachea and opened the vertical shaft of esophagus.

Dirk’s Adam’s apple rose as his tongue sealed the top of his larynx shut and Michael watched as Justin’s legs and finally feet slowly slid down the back wall of his throat, until the tongue flexed and Justin was swallowed alive, just like the fish. Dirk’s tongue returned to normal. His throat opened empty and three or four seconds later, a guttural gurgle came from deep in his belly, followed by a soft belch.

Dirk swallowed four more live fish, until his stomach was full with six fish and Justin Durkee, all wallowing in the sticky slime of his hot, sour digestive juices.

“I’m gonna digest them all in four or five hours. Then my stomach will pump their remains into my intestines, which will absorb everything my body wants and can use. Then about this time tomorrow, after I eat, like now, nature will call and I will shit what’s left. “

“What will be left?” Michael asked. “I mean, you swallowed them all whole. Do they digest well like that?”

“Fuck yeah, they digest just fine.”

“Do you ever look to see how they come out?”

“Yeah, all the time. My turds are usually knobby, constipated, and when there are some dude’s bones scattered through my shit, it feels wonderful when I shit. That’s another rush that gives me a boner like this.”

Michael wrapped his hand around Dirk’s huge penis and began to pump it.

“Damn that is one mother fucking big dick! I bet the girls love you!”

“Yeah, they do, but not their boyfriends. Derrick and I tend to ruin their girls for sex with average hung guys. They say women adjust, but I don’t know about that. Usually when I get done with a fuck, her pussy is swollen, abused, with a gaping hole that doesn’t seem to close up very well. But Derrick is the real stud. Sometimes if he’s horny in class, he’ll whip out his dick and start jerkin’ off, and by the time class is over, he has four or five girls who want to fuck him, plus another two or three guys who want to suck him.”

“Do you ever do that?”

“Yeah, and sometimes on the city bus, It’s a rush to go to the back, sit down, unzip and jerk off. I love the looks on people’s faces when they see how big my dick gets. “

Waiting for that was Mrs. Vargas, who came back because after Dirk fucked her, sex with her husband was no longer enjoyable; more of an annoyance, and she craved the beating Dirk gave her. Now Dirk was ready to fuck the woman, and Michael was only half soft, and on his way to a second hard boner.

After twenty minutes of fucking the woman on the red sofa, Dirk came from behind and when he pulled out, his penis was bigger and thicker than any dick Michael ever saw.

“Goddamn! I never saw you get that big around the boys. Do you always get that big when you fuck pussy?”

“Yep. Women seem to be able to take dick as big as it can get, and my dick seems to know that. So it gets bigger when I fuck pussy, and the pussy loves it. The husbands don’t but then I don’t care if they don’t. They can clean me up and inspect the damage I cause.”


Michael thought about Justin and the six fish who were all being crushed and digested in Dirk’s stomach while he fucked Mrs. Vargas. Dirk belched several times as his powerful belly flexed and he squeezed his ass to drive his big penis as deep into the hot cougar as he could. In his stomach, big chunks of fish and Justin were stripped from bone, sloshed high onto the stomach walls only to slowly slide down the heavily wrinkled flexing muscle wall, plowing a trail through the acid foam until they dropped into the gastric lake and fizzed in bubbly gurgles as the flesh dissolved away in the foamy gastric juices. Dirk’s esophageal sphincter remained tightly closed so no reflux digesta spewed into the esophagus during peristalsis. Powerful waves of peristalsis swept down the body of the stomach, churning the lumps of flesh into a soupy slime that gurgled ominously as it was squeezed into the antrum. Each wave sent a spoonful of chyme into the antrum where the excited stomach literally ejaculated it through the pylorus into the duodenum and that onslaught of bitter juices pumped in by the liver, pancreas and gall bladder for the trip through the small intestines and transformation into shit.

“What’s happening to the fish and the boy?”

Dirk sloshed his belly so the contents of his stomach could be heard sloshing around, confirming to Michael that his stomach was no place for fish or boy. While he fucked Mrs. Vargas, Justin was wrapped in another cocoon of thick, greenish yellow slime from the jock’s hot gastric juices. He and the fish struggled together- the fish swimming only for a few minutes in the gastric juices before they began to dissolve. Their instinct was to swim upstream again, but the walls of Dirk’s stomach were a prison of flexing, wrinkled muscle contracting to squeeze the contents down toward the drain in the other end of the stomach, which instinct said was to be avoided at all costs. That of course was the entry into his labyrinth of intestines, and an oblivion from which the only hope life in the stomach had was reincarnation.

But the scientists at the University were interested in another way a digested victim might be able to come back. Not by reincarnation, but by reinsemination, and Derrick was the first of the jocks to be used to test that hypothesis.

Jenny was seven months pregnant with Derrick’s baby when Jimmy Cremins father-in-law became aware of the University Vore Studies Program. Then when she delivered and as they expected, Derrick was the father, and Jimmy could not handle the humiliation, refusing to work, his father-in-law fired him, and then counseled him to enroll in the Vore Studies program. He and Mrs. Cremins would raise Derrick’s children, and since they were wealthy, the children would want for nothing.

After intense training through diet and exercise to produce the optimum blend of protein and fat, Jimmy was finally on his way into Derrick’s stomach after several intense minutes of being tossed and positioned by his hot tongue in the cradle between his perfect white teeth that could so easily have bitten him in two. Derrick’s teeth simply kept Jimmy from escaping until the jock was ready to swallow. He was swallowed whole and alive like most of Derrick’s breakfast victims, head first and during his descent of the esophagus, Jimmy lost his sense of up and down as gravity seemed suspended inside Derrick’s body.

Jimmy was not prepared for the intense heat. When he passed Derrick’s colossal, booming heart, his little body was pummeled by the powerful bumps the organ made as his body was squeezed down through the smooth, slippery esophagus directly in front of it. Instinct to save his life made Jimmy attempt to kick the colossal heart, to get Derrick’s attention and force him to regurgitate. But his comparative weakness made no difference as the muscular esophagus easily absorbed the energy from those kicks and continued to squeeze him down toward Derrick’s stomach.

The air Derrick swallowed along with Jimmy was no longer cool, sweet, and fresh. It carried the distinct flavor and odor of Derrick’s male body interior. It smelled stale and used. Jimmy gasped to breathe it because both their bodies readily absorbed the oxygen from it. The odor coming off the esophageal wall, inches from Jimmy’s nose and mouth as he twisted his head in attempt not to taste the slightly salty coat of mucus was initially unpleasant. It too was decidedly masculine in aroma and taste, and as Jimmy’s face plowed through it against his will by the rippling squeeze of Derrick’s esophagus, Jimmy was unaware that in a little more than a full day some of that same mucus would make the complete trip too, totally unharmed because mucus is not digestible. He was momentarily envious of mucus.

Jimmy felt his head butt against a hard ring of muscle, and the ripple of smooth muscular peristalsis passed over his body, forcing his head into a tight hole. Pressure built up, forcing his head into the hole as the muscle slowly relaxed and expanded. Then a long gurgle of trapped air bubbles swallowed with him passed noisily through the sphincter. His shoulders were squeezed through and then his body was forcefully ejected into the roomy expanse of Derrick’s stomach. The deeply furrowed and wrinkled pink walls of powerful, wet muscle reverberated when he fell through the hole in the stomach roof, into a softening mush of eggs, chewed toast, butter and jam, and orange juice. Derrick’s stomach was already churning that food with powerful gastric juices in preparation for total digestion in the intestines and the warm final destiny crackling expulsion through the jock’s sexy anus.

Jimmy gasped desperately in the putrid, stale stench. A deep reddish glow came from sunlight warming Derrick’s belly as he lay on a deck chair in the bright California sun reading Hamlet for his Shakespeare class. Derrick felt his stomach contract to squeeze Jimmy and lather his body with digestive juices to begin breaking it down for his body to use. Pressure from book weight rested on Derrick’s belly and the rumbling contraction of his stomach forced out a deep belch of satisfaction.

“Thanks Dirk.” Derrick said, momentarily distracted from the book. He slightly hiccupped and belched again, which would not be a detail worthy of inclusion in a story except this was caused by a teenager who once stood 6-2 and weighed 210 pounds. Jimmy was reduced through sonic pulse that rearranged his atomic and molecular configuration in biological condensation physics into a five inch person with about five hundred calories locked up in his proteins and fats, He was now in the jock’s stomach where digestion could get at them just as easily as it already did with the other foods of Derrick’s breakfast.

The warm Pasadena sun brushed Derrick’s skin so a droplet of sweat exuded from every pore and broke up the light so his skin had a sparkling, chromatic lustre. Six inches of flaccid penis hung over his plump nut sack and begged for attention. The scrotum was firm and the skin tightly wrinkled, pulling his testicles close to his body for sufficient warmth for sperm production. His stomach contracted around Jimmy’s writhing body and squeezed so it gurgled through the thick, slimy mush of digesting eggs and toast cradled in the deep gastric pit. Once again Jimmy’s face was pressed into the hard muscular ring of sphincter. But he was not ready to be passed on, so the pylorus snapped shut and as the stomach relaxed, his body slid through the slime back into the hot, muscular cradle. The soupy digesta silently fizzed as breakdown of protein released gas that welled up in large, frothy bubbles. When another contraction of peristalsis rippled down the stomach walls, gas bubbles were squeezed into the antrum where some passed through the pylorus in a fleshy gurgle along with a spoonful of creamy chime. The gas continued on down Derrick’s intestines, and when it fizzed from his anus, carried a malodorous hint of what was happening to Jimmy

The noise the bubbling chyme made in passage down into Derrick’s bowels terrified Jimmy, realizing pursuit of his fetish led him into a situation from which the only escape was by submission. He was surrounded by heavy bone and thick layers of flexing muscle all moving and squeezing in effort to digest his meaningless, insignificant little body. The only way he’d leave Derrick’s body was after the jock was completely finished with him, taking everything good and leaving the rest for the pleasure of anal disposal. The image of Derrick’s anus stretched in a gaping yawn as the extended pink mucosal lips were pulled back over a glistening, knobby waste that steamed in the cool morning air burned in Jimmy’s mind. The one comfort he had in the jock’s stomach was to nurse the hardest, biggest erection of his life. Even if it meant being digested, this boner was worth it.

Contentment drew the corners of Derrick’s mouth to pull back his soft, thick black lips in revelation of the most beautiful, perfect teeth. His smile made Dirk’s deep blue eyes flash with male fire. As Derrick read, Dirk watched the big black penis respond with stimulation to the activity within his stomach. Derrick felt Jimmy Cremins masturbate. It was a rush to feel the gentle rocking rhythm of a small male in his stomach, in submission to digestion and in perverted conscious activity as he masturbated for the last time. The slosh of gastric juices and other digesta along with flexing peristalsis as contractions churned the stomach contents so more gases were released that Derrick belched. Little people who tried to escape always made Derrick a little nauseous, and sometimes he had to flex his hard abs several times to stun and crush the victim. But the deviants who submitted to digestion and masturbated in Derrick’s stomach always ended up making him hard, long before they were converted into semen and feces.

Dirk watched Derrick grow. The head of his penis moved closer to the deck chair cushion, and then began a spastic rise as it pressed against the sticky skin of his inner thigh. The shaft thickened and began to arch, pushing the head toward Derrick’s knee, until tension from the friction made the head lurch and rise up over the top of Derrick’s leg. By time it reached his hip, the head of his penis overhung the body by at least an inch. Like the hand of a giant clock, the penis throbbed, each pulse bringing it closer to full, hard erection at high noon.

Dirk was very happy being male, but this was a time he wished he was female, because Derrick had a way with females so they were the only people on the planet who could truly match and handle Derrick’s full erection. How women loved that opportunity! Derrick’s penis was almost too much even for Dirk. Although he learned to overcome the gag reflect and swallow the big dick, feeling the head rub and fuck down in his esophagus left it sore and made his voice hoarse. When Derrick fucked pussy, he left the cunt as a convulsing, gaping cavern in the deepest depths of which a thick pool of gooey virile cum was left behind. Her pussy would never be the same, and many times that was the inspiration a boyfriend needed to realize an inferiority that led to his enrollment in Vore Studies. It was for Jimmy Cremins who reached climax and ejaculated in the hot, slimy grip of Derrick’s stomach as the organ contracted around his body to digest him.

This was the beginning of an unusual experiment that in three days, on Saturday night, led to Derrick’s return to the Cremins household, this time to impregnate Mrs. Cremins.

Jimmy’s passage through Derrick’s digestive system ended Thursday morning as his remains were slowly squeezed through the jock’s anus, and by that time a significant amount of his proteins and fats were stored in the soft, fatty tissues around Derrick’s testicles, being converted into sperm. By Saturday afternoon when he arrived at the Cremin’s house, he converted enough sperm from Jimmy for four or five good ejaculations; enough to satisfy the household pussy and fulfill his obligation.

Before dinner, Derrick fucked Jenny again, doggy style because he’d been fucking her that way since the seventh month of her pregnancy. Mr. and Mrs. Cremins watched with different expressions on their faces. Mr. Cremins, like Jimmy, was faced with his own inferiority in seeing a penis with which his little dick could never compete, penetrate his daughter and massage her pussy that without any other stimulation brought her to climax orgasm over and over. No wonder she ended up pregnant so easily. Mr. Cremins was nudged with desire for penis, even though he always thought he was straight. It was Derrick’s penis in fucking action that stimulated Mr. Cremins’ Gay side so he admired and envied Derrick’s penis. That made him more like Mrs. Cremins, who also responded with similar desire for Derrick’s penis.

“I’m gonna cum!” Derrick blurted as he pounded Jenny Cremin’s from behind. At the last moment, he withdrew his huge, glistening black penis and no sooner than fat Jenny turned around, he held the head toward her face and ejaculated. She closed her eyes as ropes of semen landed across her cheeks, and blindly opened her mouth for the confirmation the Cremins wanted. With a good spoonful of semen jiggling on her tongue, dissolving in her warm saliva, she wiped a rope of semen from her eyes and squinted. Her lips drew back in a wide smile and her brown eyes twinkled.

“Yeah, it’s Jimmy. I definitely taste him.”


Nature provided Jenny with a sense of detection beyond the sophistication of the most powerful instrumentation in the Vore Studies Forensics Lab. Taste buds on her tongue instantly confirmed what centrifuged semen samples only yielded after hours of complex DNA analysis that matched fragments of the victim’s DNA to that of Derrick, Dirk, Michael, Steve, or any of the other athletes.

“Have you ever weighed this thing?” Mr. Cremins asked as he wrapped his fingers around another man’s penis for the very first time in his life. He was surprised by the intense heat, and the weight that made the organ feel like a large tenderloin.

“Do you have a scale?” Derrick asked. “Let’s weigh it.”

“Let’s do that after dinner, fellows,” Mrs. Cremins said. “I’m hungry, and I’m sure Jenny is too. Remember she’s eating for two.”

“Well dear, I think Derrick here is too. Think you can fit a Texas rib eye in that stomach of yours?”

After dinner, Derrick and Mrs. Cremins began foreplay with Mr. Cremins coaching. However his involvement was pretty much useless because Derrick and Mrs. Cremins knew exactly what to do and what they wanted. At a little after eight o’clock in the evening, Derrick nudged the head of his erect penis against the sexy cougar’s pussy and after dipping his fingers in her cunt well for lubrication, which he mixed with oozing precum and smeared around the head and upper shaft. Then as Mr. Cremins cringed and winced, the big black head kissed her moist, wrinkled pink lips and slipped inside to explore. Mrs. Cremins gasped and she instinctively reached down to wrap her fingers around the thick shaft of Derrick’s penis to confirm he was as big as he felt.

“Oh god, Stanley!” she said. “You never felt like this! He’s so much bigger than you, and god does it feel good! Oh honey, I’m sorry I shouldn’t say that, should I? Oh Stanley, if you felt this good, we’d probably have thirteen kids by now.”

“Naw, go ahead, dear. I don’t really care. I know there are guys bigger than me. Besides, we’re mature enough to not let something as trivial or meaningless as male size go to our heads.”

Derrick fucked Mrs. Cremins for almost two solid hours, ejaculating Jimmy three times. Dirk found Jenny’s diary, an ad cut out from a swinger mag published by D&D, and a letter Derrick wrote to Jimmy and Jenny, with a contract agreement they signed.

========================================

Large, well-endowed Black male, serious about breeding other men's wives. Experienced. Looking for a male, preferably White, serious about starting a family, who wants children fathered by someone else.

=========================================

Dirk felt his penis throb as it quickly stiffened. He loved the idea that Derrick was such a ruthless stud. He seemed on a one man crusade to humiliate and wipe out the white male race except for those he thought worthy, like Dirk. Michael, and the new freshmen sensation, Jamal and Kane were Black males to die for.

In his reply, Derrick referred to himself as Chief, who was really me, his ghost writer and press secretary.

==========================================


The Chief is primarily interested in secretly breeding other men's wives, but you seem to offer the Chief a potential opportunity to breed a whole family of children into another man's woman, provided you obtained a wife who is willing to have my babies. That appeals to the Chief's mission of conquest.

Therefore jimmycock5.2, per the command of Chief, your mission is to provide your wife for my sexual pleasure and entertainment, who is reasonably attractive with a nice ass, and who is willing to have me father at least one, but preferably all the children you and she can afford to raise and support. You'll get to have a family and domestic life with her, and simultaneously enjoy the shame and humiliation of watching your wife's belly swell with my cuckold child many times and know that you are an evolutionary dead end; and I will get to enjoy denying you a genetic family line, enjoy the passion of making love to your woman, fathering her children, wearing out her body both by fucking her hard with my big dick, and the pregnancies, stimulating her tits to lactate so much, they become permanently engorged, sag, and the nipples swollen from all the nursing by the children and my fondness for sucking and chewing white titty.

Chief

=============================================

Dear Chief

My mom and dad found out about Jimmy, and dad wants the marriage dissolved. He paid for Jimmy to enroll in the University and assist you with that research project you’re working on.

=============================================

By that time, Dirk edged so many times, precum drooled from his dick to his belly in almost a continuous flow of gossamer man-syrup.

“I bet the doctor doesn’t know Jimmy enrolled in vore studies, and was eaten by the same guy who knocked up his bride and who’s in there impregnating his mother!” Dirk thought.

Jenny’s confirmation that Derrick’s semen contained traces of Jimmy was exactly what Stanley and Alice Cremins wanted. If he was successful at impregnating Alice, she would once again have Jimmy, although in a mulatto form, with kinky blonde negroid hair, pale blue eyes, and with much better male genes than Stanley. Jimmy would go from being Royce and Ned’s older brother, to their little brother. And if Hawking’s paradigm that information wasn’t lost was true, many years in the future perhaps this new Jimmy might have dreams about the time he was eaten and digested in the stomach of a black jock, in which the scientists at the University would have significant interest.

Alice Cremins called it the Reinsemination of Jimmy. Stanley Cremins shrugged his shoulders and called it “whatever,” because it wasn’t his genes and DNA passed on. Except for Royce and Ned, fragments of his DNA plopped on the lid of a toilet when Jimmy’s remains dropped from Derrick’s anus.
© Copyright 2011 bigchief (bigchief110 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832999-Reinsemination