*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1835874-BBW-Mother-in-law
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1835874
You're unemployed, your fat mother-in-law has had enough
Me and my mother in law have never exactly been the best of friends. I always knew she didn't like me being with her daughter, especially now after losing my job and having to move back to her mom's house. Luckily my wife works, so we still have income, unfirtunately that only gives more ammunition to my bitter mother in law.

Now Ana is 5'11 and close to 300lbs. She has large F cup breasts, and a large cellulite covered ass. I know this because she was never a big fan of dressing up, so her night gown was always too form fitting. I went through my teenage years with her making visits awkward, now living her made it even worse. She's a lesbian, and an alcoholic and as stubborn as a mule.

So I was surprised when she offered me a drink and said she wanted to talk. We're normally not too social and a few interactions have escalated to shouting matches.

"I have a proposition for you Mike, since you're so busy freeloading off of me" she began. "Let me finish before you interrupt me with your nonsense. I haven't told my daughter about this because for some reason, she respects you and would never agree. I however know you're a piece of shit and you don't have a penny to your name or a home to go back to."

"What are you getti-" I started.
"Shut it!" he yelled. "You're going to be my servant while i'm here and my daughter is working. To be sure you're always home I'm no longer allowing you to use my car, and i've taken away you're housekey. For serving me in whatever manner i see fit, from waiter to maid and anything inbetween, you will of course be compensated."

At this i began to listen, i'll fetch the bitch a few drinks and mop the floor, maybe once i make enough cash we can get the fuck out of here.

"I'll pay you a measly sum, from which i deduct any expenses you incur and previous debts you owe me. This is a legally binding contract so don't get any bright ideas."

"What do you mean by servant?" I asked.

"Any work i deem beneath me and request you to do, understood?" She barked
"Yes" I said meekly.
"Good sign here and we can begin" She handed me a contract which i glanced over. Everything seemed in order, contract for housework so i signed it and handed it back.

"Good, your first chore is to rub my feet" She said calmly and i immidiiately stopped her.
"Whoa, i'm not rubbing yo-"
"I'm not rubbing them, and they need to be rubbed, rub them if you want to get paid."

After a breif staredown, i conceded and walked over to her

"Kneel" she commanded. I knelt down and she placed her feet on each of my sholders. With the full weight of her meaty legs bearing down on me, i knew she wasn't going to make this easy. I strained as i lifted her first foot off of me and began to massage it.

"Dry?" she asked coldly,"no lotion or cream or anything? you insensitive little prick"

I didn't get to respond or react as she placed the foot on my shoulder behind my head and jammed the toes from her other foot into my mouth. I let out a muffled moan of disbelief as i struggled to get away. She held on firmly as her toes tried to grab my tongue. My mouth being gagged by her foot left my nostrils to a full on assault from her feet. The smell was intense and the more i struggled, the firmer her grip got until finally i just gave up.

"Suck them" she said. I looked up at her with her foot in my mouth.
"They are already in your mouth, now suck them before i force you to"

I didn't need much more convincing as i wrapped my lips around the toes in my mouth and began to suck on them.

"Thats right, now lick the soles of my feet. I wanna see you drag your tongue from the heel to my toes. Close your eyes too, i want to feel like you're enjoying this."

"What a bitch" i thought to myself as i gave her foot a tongue bath. As i got used to the taste and over the initial disgust it looked like i was enjoying it. I licked and sucked at her toes and feet and even closed my eyes for her. That was when i heard the shutter sound and saw the flash. I glared at her with open eyes as she smiled back.

"Insurance" she said, "You wouldn't want your wife to find out i set up a secret cam to catch her husband molesting me in my sleep"

I knew i was beat, The video and picture she showed me would be pretty difficult to argue. She knew it to, she was looking at me.
"You know you're mine now, you might as well write a suicide note and go live in my closet cuz i am never gonna let you go. Let's celebrate" she got up and turned around and her lycra covered ass was in my face. "Spread my ass cheeks apart, and stick your face in there"

I froze and she reach back and smacked me in the face. "Don't make me ask twice"

I spread her ass as much as i could and pressed my ass against the crack. It smelled horrendous, and it was incredibly hot. She leaned back onto my face as if it were a stool and let out a loud rippling fart right onto my face. I let out a muffled scream as she cackled above me.

"Great catch, now it's time to have some fun" she said as she peeled off her clothes. She tied her shorts around my ankle, and her bra around my wrists as she led me back to the couch. This time she had me kneel in front of it as she sat down. On my knees facing her thighs she slowly draped each one over my shoulders and i slowly began to sink into her bush.

"Make me cum if you want to breathe" was the last thing i heard as she forced me into her hairy pussy. I kept trying to find her clit only to keep ending up with a mouthful of hair. I was running out of air when i finally found her slit and my face burst into her wet womanhood. I didn't even have to lick her, she kept grinding into my face and her juices kept invading my mouth.

She was close to cumming, her motions were less controlled.
"Tonguefuck me !!" She yelled and i obediently poked my tongue into her hole. This drove her into a frenzy as she latch around my body and pressed down onto my tongue. She trembled viciously above me and i could feel her tangy juice flowing into my open mouth. Through her forest of pubic hair i was able to gasp a little air and see her laying back on the couch, breathing deeply.

She came to a few moments later and peeled me off of her thighs.
"Good job slave, oh why didn't i think of this sooner. I always knew you were too weak to stand up to me. Now with nothing to legally back you up, i have complete control over you. In fact, come here."

She lead me to the bathroom and had me kneel down in the bathtub. She then pressed her pussy against my mouth again and i instinctively began to lick. She moaned and then emptied her bladder into my open mouth.

"Swallow it" she yelled as i struggled to keep up wth the flow. I chugged down the majoity of the salty liquid, but plenty of it spills out over my body. Even though she was done pissing. she continued to fuck my face. She held on and scrubbed her pussy with my face until she came again. Afterwards she laid me on my back and squatted over my face. I couldn't reach her asshole and she laughed as i kept trying to stretch up to it.

"eager aren't we... we'll see how long that lasts. Keep you mouth open." she said.

Her asshole opened and an avalanche of her shit came rushing out and before i could react it filled my mouth and spilled onto my face. I went to turn my head and didn't realize she positioned her feet to keep my head from turning. I stared on as her ass evacuated itself onto my face. My mouth was filled to the brim and i was only able to breathe out of one nostril when she stood up and looked down to admire her handiwork.

"Don't you dare move" she said as she snapped picture of me. "No on will ever believe me. Now swallow whats in your mouth."

It was at that moment that i realized she really did own me, i no longer had any choice in the matter. I clowly closed my m outh as the excess spilled out. I began the slow process of chewing and swallowing the larger chunks until i was able to swallow it all. It took me a while, but she watched me the entire time, smoking cigarettes, only taking breaks to refill her drink glass.

After i'd finish downing her shit, she hosed me down and had me kneel in the back of the shower as she began to shower. After lathering herself up, she would come up to me and use my face as a scrub. She stood in front of me lathering her body vigorously as her belly slapped against my face and her tits pounded on my head. She turned, spread her cheeks and pinned my head against the shower wall as she scrubbed her asshole with my face. This went on with her whole body, she even had me stand so she could scrub the underside of her tits. She used my face to scrub her armpit clean before pushing me back down and cleaning her feet on my face.

She finished the shower and lead me to her bed room where she pulled me onto her bed and pushed me under the covers. With my face against her ass she pulled down her nightgown and turned on her side. I may not be crush by her weight, but i'm still pressed against her ass. Almost as a reminder a fart escaped from her ass trapping me in the confined of her nightgown and her covers as she drifted off to sleep.
© Copyright 2011 miami_fa (miami_fa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1835874-BBW-Mother-in-law