*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1836124-GODS-TODAY-THE-GIFT-WE-BE-STEWARDS
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Spiritual · #1836124
Spiritually from Holy Communion with God.
My LORD and my God. Sovereign God of heaven and earth, and the universe!

Bless the LORD my soul. All that is within me, bless His Holy Name.
JEHOVAH GOD!

My God, Father of my Lord Jesus Christ. You have blessed this day, Your TODAY, I thank You. By Your grace I am saved, and Salvation is given to me Eternally. "NOT GUILTY!" Declared innocent by the Blood of Jesus Christ. Justified by the Blood, I have favor before the Throne of Grace and Mercy, the presence of God Almighty.

I trust in God. He trust in me. That means He knows of me, and my growth in the Word. He wants me to gain greater understanding of Himself. He is preparing me for greater insight into Him, His will, His purpose, a greater prayer life, a greater prayer purpose.

I believe in God. I believe in the Bible, The Word of God as it is. As it has come from the mouth of God. As it is taught to me and translated to me by the Spirit of God.
I close my eyes. I quiet my spirit. I prepare my soul. God speaks to me. The environment must be prepared to receive the presence of The LORD.
Every day God writes a new chapter in Our relationship. I cannot write it. It is God that writes, for He writes Eternally.
My God! My God! My God, love is the answer. Your love.

In my affliction God blesses me. God's grace is sufficient. By the grace of God I am made whole. In Christ Jesus I am made perfect before God.

God gives me twenty-four hours each day. I gladly give back ten percent plus, or whatsoever it takes for Holy communion with Him.

With the wisdom and understanding of God I will consider all choices I make in this stage of my life. Consider my options according to His will and purpose. Every step I take will have far-reaching consequences, and I want them all to be correct before God. God commands that I stay in the flow of His Spirit. Because God Is, I shall do the concise and decisive with out wavering.

GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, THE SON, THE HOLY GHOST!

Each day The Word of God speaks volumes to my ever hungry, thirsty soul. As the inner man is renewed day by day, his hunger requires greater nourishment. The Word of God nourishes me and my prayer life nourishes the Spirit of God, indwelling.

The Word of God is within my heart in abundance, therefore my mouth speak.

Almighty God of heaven and earth, let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart, be acceptable in Your sight. You are my Strength and my Redeemer. Let the Redeemed of the LORD say so. I am Redeemed. Come Holy Redeemer!

In the Almighty Holy Name, Nature, Strength, Faith, Hope, Character, Disposition, and Obedience of Christ Jesus.
Amen! Amen! Amen!

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

O You that hear prayer, unto You shall all flesh come.

Even them will I bring to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon My altar; for My house shall be called a house of prayer for all people.

Likewise the Spirit also help our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we should: but the Spirit itself make intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

And He that search the hearts knows what is the mid of the Spirit, because He maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
© Copyright 2011 Blessedforever (writingforgod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1836124-GODS-TODAY-THE-GIFT-WE-BE-STEWARDS