*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839634-Bible-Study-Think-About-It
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Spiritual · #1839634
Life Eternal with God.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY! THE GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE!

My LORD and my GOD. Great is Your faithfulness. Great is Your love.

You do not give a child, Filet Minion, Roasted Potatoes, Sated Spinach, Creme Brulee. He cannot digest. Neither do you give it to a teen, who only wants "Burgers and Fries." You do not offer it to the common man, who only knows "KFC." These finer things are of an acquired taste. As it is with the deep, deeper things of God. It requires the heart that seek God at any cost.

I want to taste, to touch with my heart, to see with my inner eyes, Your Wonder, God!

Jesus Christ waits to be wanted. Sadly for some, He waits and waits, in vain. To be saved and know of Christ Jesus should not be enough.

O God, be my Part, and my Inheritance. All that I have or ever want, if I have the Source of all things, God, I shall have it ALL, and THAT, eternally.

Bless the LORD my soul. All that is within me bless His Holy Name.

"The Kingdom of God is within you." Father, forgive me. The world says "Ignorance is bliss." No! No! No! Ignorance is sinful. You O God, established Your throne in my heart, and, I, lacking understanding, sought and coveted "things," and "possessions," and crowded You off Your throne. For give me Father. You said "My people perish for lack of knowledge." LORD God, thank You, for knowledge and understanding. I bow my knees O God at the altar of my heart, before Your throne, let "self," be denied. Please God retake Your rightful place on the throne in my heart. Forgive me LORD, for I knew not what I was doing. By the divine grace of God, I now have knowledge and understanding, that the two may manifest into wisdom, Divine Wisdom. In the Holy Name of Jesus, forgive me of my trespasses against You. Bless me O God as I seek YOU, and Your righteousness and holiness first. Thank You, Father for the Teacher, Counselor, and the Illustrator.

Thank You God, for making known Your demands in me. Thank You, for The Spirit of God, indwelling that leads me, and guides me into all Your truths. He companions with me until I have understanding. Thank You God for Your faithfulness. Thank You God, for the Spirit of God that teaches me how to live.

My LORD and my God, by Your grace I shall be divinely grateful for You teaching me how to live. To live in Christ Jesus that We may have holy relationship. That We may be One. By Your Spirit continue to give me growth.

Bless the LORD my soul. All that is within me, bless His Holy Name.
JEHOVAH GOD!

Father God, let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in Your sight. You are my Strength and my Redeemer. Let the Redeemed of the LORD say so! I am Redeemed. Come Holy Redeemer!

In the Almighty Holy Name, Nature, Strength, Faith, Hope, Character, Disposition, and Obedience of Christ Jesus.
Amen! Amen! Amen!
© Copyright 2012 Blessedforever (writingforgod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839634-Bible-Study-Think-About-It