*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837272-A-Chance-Encounter
Rated: 13+ · Other · Environment · #1837272
dystopian hallucination of 21st century America
America ,  bold brave &  beautiful. America depraved.

High, treeless meadow-

Alone - ancient hill

Buried 
sinew

behind                              Elysium Manor Trailer  court:

in between
garbage                    landfill                MT.        Trashmore
and:
jagged granite-boulder cliff running adjacent the

Train Tracks.====.===.====.
    B
E
L

O
W
...
rust-orange moonlight cuts

          purple {}      {}}}{{})(  ( blankets of fog.)

Miles of grimy dust are put away by the storm.

A night pleasure cruise for our protagonist.

Cheery lucid                                                  tye-dye smiles

                                    bitter
    loose tangents are threaded .
A smell of Castor      oil and burned jiffy lube
                                stain
the narrow path to the
                            meadow.
_-_-_---___-+++==_

Up  ragged donkey trail-

spiked-=+

glass-condoms-bottle rockets-old lawn chairs-glow stick-beer cans- candy wrappers-cigar tubes-

The top is reached.

(Stage Note)


Billow in dramatically with the curtain smoke from a 'xyg-32 model smoke processor Kit'

lots of smoke to reinforce ' cold- foggy  night' theme'





Shivered glimpses reveal:

-one wanderer dressed in boots and  other prototypically banal garments  with regards to -

socio-economic and racial backgrounds demographics

of the American Consumer.

-oscillation of black-sand rain pellets in steam wind coming down from a unknown point but one that is exactly reciprocal of the force Gravity.

-mud puddles on the meadow. It is a Trapezoid shaped piece of land  about a acre and a half giver or take a acre and a half,  and it is contoured on a 15 deg slope facing North and a further 6 Deg to the West - resulting in a rollicking river of cascading water through the meadow. One would gather that with a flashlight or other sort of light , shining the light near the ground and being aghast at the sensation of the ground moving beneath and  also I imagine the shadows produced by the grass stalks and what not , plus the rollicking water would contribute to a fascinating study of how to waste time.

-a ghost  on the periphery .

-A Shapeless haunting memory, gliding silently though yesterday’s valley.

Dim goes  Porcelain light bulb in the Heavens.

A distilled heavy silence clings to the moist air.

Bearing down my guilt and apprehension.

Wetness bears down, seeping soaking ruins.

A strike of lightning bursts the daytime alive again!

Bright melting echoes of daytime are glimpsed in

a moment.

Noticed not right away...

- Centipede roughly 5 . 65 Centimeters in length, slithering away through the great flooding of his homeland and so and so and so and so and so and & n'  forth.

- A single Raven flying in a near perfect Iscoselecses triangle formation around the meadow for a period of 3 -4 Minutes.

- The tin-can tornado of rusty nails inside a abandoned factory sensation of pure mind-bending terror transfixed on not a known entity , idea, person; but rather on a overreaching concept or system of concepts enmeshed in infinite levels of resonance on levels deeper than could be logically translated -' z door sits perpendicular to X door, ajar in every fashion to Y door, both are 2 as large as three times Fred Flintstone’s electricity bill compiled in cubicles only 4.6 feet of the ground - built of a lavender cloth material that secretly contains both chairman of the board who must keep their identities reduced to ghastly nomenclature so personal detectives trying to canvas a blue ford pickup with license plates somewhere in the mystical Q70+ plane of aphrodisiac pillows , caressed to resolve further problems resulting in the fast limey AVERAGE OF 2  anti-gravity equations that would equal the rate of rain falling on a meadow with slight 2-3 knot wind speeds primarily gusts from the North-west , but allowing vast idiosyncratic nuisance’s like the Coriollis  Affect and the belief in (astrophysics theories "M", and String Theory) , the existence of at least 10 or 12 dimensions, which should equal the components of Q- essential in reducing the sum of two equations in a loose hanging polynomial spree .'

- The appearance of an image burned into my retina during the lightning flash, whereupon I instinctively piece together my pre calculated optic trajectory of sight that I had seen during that  bright Halo moment

a uneasy feeling

suddenly fell queasy to recall the image of a bright yellow rain slicker not 15 yards away

below it resides a normal from any other appearance a normal Caucasian  male -

yet this man had the eyes of lava fury.

Dripping dank blood-curdles hair-


Slithering  snake coils of serpents crouched In his hair- soaked and fiendish

"DEVIL "

"locksmith of fate"

"wretched naysayer of Life"



Dark hazel and glowering dark steel chills. A slight dirty smile lingering sadistically . Chapped lips. Coming or no?  Real or No? How should I know?

America ,  bold brave  & beautiful. America depraved.
© Copyright 2012 Trevor S. James (tjammusicman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837272-A-Chance-Encounter