*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837743-The-Goth-Manor-Part-3
Rated: E · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1837743
This is the third part of The Goth Manor.
We knew in part two that Mortimer and Bella got married and had two children, and that they lived in The Goth Manor.

But the story is not finished yet.

After Nick Alto is now dead. Another man reappeared in that secret unit. His name was Geoffrey Landgraab, he is even more evil that Nick, way more evil.

he sent men to Sunset Valley to go to The Goth Manor.

While Mortimer was out at work, some men broke into Morty's house and kidnapped his two kids, Cassandra and Alexander and his wife, Bella.

They then ran away, they killed Cassandra and Alexander and raped Bella then murdered her.

Poor Morty is now so angry, sad and revengeful.

Five years again passed and Morty is still unable to find them, he lost hope and had to marry a blonde girl called Darlene Bunch.

He then knew that Agnes Crumplebottom was finally out of jail.

Agnes was suffering from cancer.

Morty went to visit his mother in jail, and after that he went and told Darlene to take a train and travel to Bridgeport, as he thought it is safe for her, because he had to still search for Bella and his children.

When Darlene reached Bridgeport she found a lady, her name was Elvira Slayer which seemed kind and good and that lady took Darlene to her appartement.

Siddenly Darlene was drugged, and she woke up to find herself tied.

Elvira is an evil blood thirsty psychopathic vampire who escaped the jail, she was Geoffrey's wife.

Darlene cutted the ties using a sharp knife she found on the ground, and tried to escape, but Elvira stabbed her using a kinfe, Darlene still dint die but she could barely walk, she tried to run and found a gun under Elvira's pillow, when Elvira entered the room, Darlene shooted her on the head, then Elvira died.

Darlene managed to call the emergency, then she was taken to the hospital.

To be continued in part four
© Copyright 2012 Mortimer (mortimergoth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837743-The-Goth-Manor-Part-3