*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1836265-The-Goth-Manor-Part-2
Rated: E · Fiction · Mystery · #1836265
This is the second part of my story, "The Goth Manor".


Here starts the story of Mortimer and Bella, and what happened to Mortimer after all those years which passed. Will he lose hope? or will he manage to cope with all the problems?

Mortimer Goth has ran away after Agnes was taken to jail. After that, a man found him in the country side of Pleasantview ( a town ).

That man took him to his house in Pleasantview because he felt bad for Morty. He kept him near the fire because Morty was sick.

The man's name was Thornton Wolff and his wife was Morgana Wolff.

Thornton and Morgana took care for Morty until he grew up, he is now 20 years of age, he joined the law enforcement career and he is now a policeman who has to do with some agent work.

One day, when he was walking at the park, he found a brunette lady with black hair and black eyes, who looked just like Bella Bachelor. He then knew that she was realy Bella.

Bella had gone to Pleasantview because her parents and brother were dead, and she couldnt get a job anywere in Sunset Valley, so she went to Pleasantview and worked as a secretary for a big business called Nick Alto.

Nick Alto is a rich man who lives with his wife, Vita Alto and his only daughter, Holly Alto.

Holly is a good hearted girl who likes to help others, unlike her parents who are evil mean-spirited, especially her father.

Mortimer is married to Bella now and lived with Thornton and Morgana.

Bella got pregnant and had a baby girl, they named her Cassandra.

Five years later...

Pleasantview is now in a war and is getting destroyed by the agents. So Mortimer and Bella sre now being ready to travel to Sunset Valley.

But suddenly. Five men had broke the door and entered Mortimer's house and thrashed him until he fall onto the ground and kidnapped Bella and ran away.

Mortimer, Thornton and his friends, Sunny, Ozzy and Bernard went to look for Bella.

Mortimer kept Cassandra with Morgana at home and went.

They then knew that the person who is responsible for all this is Nick Alto.

Nick Alto is the biggest unit in the secret services. He is the one who is responsible for destrying Pleasantview.

And he was the one who killed Gunther and he is now trying to kill Mortimer.

Holly and Vita went with Mortimer, Thornton, Sunny, Ozzy and Bernard.

Mortimer and the others went to Nick's secret resort, and there Holly, by mistake shooted her father, Nick by the gun.

He then shooted her and now Holly is dead. Vita also got shot by other men in the resort and is dead.

A group of men caught Sunny, Ozzy and Bernard and torture them until death. Mortimer and Herbert then shooted Nick again and killed all the others.
At last. They found Bella.

Mortimer and Bella and Cassandra went to Sunset Valley to live there, Bella was pregnant again and later she had a baby boy, and they named him Alexander. And they lived happily.
© Copyright 2011 Mortimer (mortimergoth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1836265-The-Goth-Manor-Part-2