*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838208-Dear-2011
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1838208
Letter to the year 2011
Dear 2011,
Wow, you dealt us quite the hand this year. Most expected us to fold, but the only thing we folded was our laundry. We gathered up those lemons you kept chucking at us by the way. They were pretty sour but we managed to make a pretty sweet concoction out of them. I remember when you pushed me to the edge this summer. I'll admit it, I was a little nervous I might fall. Who am I kidding? For a while, jumping sounded like a good idea! But I took the advice of some good people and refused to look down. With their help, I made it to my destination. There's only one word to describe the view from here: LIMITLESS. I see no boundaries, just the next step in the journey to the top. So thank you 2011, for every opportunity you've provided, and every challenge you've faced us with. You can tell this next year to bring its moon shoes 'cause we're raising the bar in 2012.
Sincerely,
Angie P.
© Copyright 2012 Angie P. (angiekp86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838208-Dear-2011